The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

Would hate that, really hope it wins as it would give the whole thing a huge lift. Dot want So You Think to win at all, cost me a fortune in this last year  :lol:

f***ing hell, lad at work won 2.5k on a £1 Lucky 15 yesterday at Ascot. For the one that didn't win, he'd scribbled out the winner - would've been 22k.

Stupid question, but do you need to put a £1 on a Lucky 15?  I never see anyone mention anything else, but a £1 stake on it.

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking hell, lad at work won 2.5k on a £1 Lucky 15 yesterday at Ascot. For the one that didn't win, he'd scribbled out the winner - would've been 22k.

Very well played that like, Ascot is a hard place to get the lot up. Am still pissed off with missing Simonum yesterday through my stupidity and that would have just won me my money back. Imagine doing for 22k?

Guest Roger Kint

f***ing hell, lad at work won 2.5k on a £1 Lucky 15 yesterday at Ascot. For the one that didn't win, he'd scribbled out the winner - would've been 22k.

Stupid question, but do you need to put a £1 on a Lucky 15?  I never see anyone mention anything else, but a £1 stake on it.

Can put 10p a line if you want.

£15 for straight wins, £30 for E/W L15. I think?

£15 for straight wins, £30 for E/W L15. I think?

Aye, for £1 unit stake that's right.

My losers today are:

2.30 - Sentaril

3.05 - Clinical

3.45 - Carlton House (forum gamble anyone?)

4.25 - Dimension

5.00 - Upward Spiral

5.35 - Pimpernel

2 silly 50p e/w yankees for me

Reply/Almajaheer

Chachamaidee/Captivator

Carlton House/So You Think (F/cast)

a) Trade Storm 16.25 / b) Graphic Guest 17.00

http://i.imgur.com/AUXV2.jpg

"Hedged" my £50 France outright bet using my £10 free bet from BV.

If France win the tournament (:yao:), I get £500.

If Spain win it, I get my £50 stake back.

If Germany beat Spain in the final, I get £55.

"Jeme squia le puet. Everybody's a winner."

http://www.splitting-images.com/delboy-davidbyrne.jpg

£5.50 free from BetFred from a Facebook promotion they did last night (free £1 FGS bet for everyone). Think I'll stick that on a Aljamaaheer/Chachamaidee/Carlton House trixie. Got another £20 freebet to use on Ascot too, not sure where that'll be going yet.

Lucky 15 ...

1 1. Emulous - 3.05 - The Windsor Forest Stakes (Group 2) - Win or Each Way (Day of Race) 3/1

2 2. Carlton House - 3.45 -The 150th Anniversary of the Prince of Wales’s Stakes (Group 1) - Win or Each Way (Day of Race) 11/4

3 10. Jadanna - 5.00 - The Queen Mary Stakes (Group 2) - Win or Each Way (Day of Race) 11/1

4 26. Sentaril - 2.30 - The Jersey Stakes (Group 3) - Win or Each Way (Day of Race) 9/2

Guest Roger Kint

Nrain drifting like a rudderless ship!  7/2 out to 13/2.

Something amiss there!

Reply did the same in the last, i looked 10 mins before at it was clear fav then when i sat down to watch it he had drifted to 4th fan from 4/1 to 6/1. Looks like your assessment of Valbchek was spot on mind never looked comfortable at all.

Nrain drifting like a rudderless ship!  7/2 out to 13/2.

Something amiss there!

TipsForGrabs ‏@TipsForGrabs

@GetYourTipsOut we have a tip from a family member in the stables, NAHRAIN will come nowhere near a place. Laying this horse is a must!