The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

2-0. But wasn't that a freekick? Looks like Suarez clatters all over him.

Nah looked like he got the running jump on him. Chile defender is too slow too react. What the fuck is Bravo doing though, shouldn't be there, should claim when he is. Awful keeping. Should be game over.

2-0. But wasn't that a freekick? Looks like Suarez clatters all over him.

Nah looked like he got the running jump on him. Chile defender is too slow too react. What the f*** is Bravo doing though, shouldn't be there, should claim when he is. Awful keeping. Should be game over.

He was way off the line there, should've stayed where he was, had two defenders who could fight for it in the air. Silly silly move. I like Chile, and don't think its game over. Chile can attack, they just can't defend so if Uruguay isn't effective in 2nd half then Chile can always get a draw.

Suarez is a skillful prick.

He really is, so annoying since he's one of the most disgusting players. But he works hard, he has the skill and he's very very intelligent with his back to the goal, always manages to get a freekick or turn the defender away.

He has come out today and said he wants to stay for life but it'll be interesting to see what happens (and I think it will) if Liverpool miss out on the CL. He's getting better and better each game I see him and for him not to be playing for at least a CL club is a bit daft really. Regardless of all his carry on he's one of my favourite players to watch at the moment, it's not a lot of a likeness but his ability to conjure something out of nothing is Beardsley esque.

Oman 1 - Australia 0 :lol:

Pity, I'd love to see a SE Asian team in a WC at some point.

Not gonna happen any time soon though. Produced nothing since Paulino Alcantara!

Erm....DAVID SILVA?

He`s half Spanish/Phillipino like Alcantara ;)

(Wiki is wrong...not half Japanese...he confirmed the Spanish paper reported it wrong )

Chile's coach Borghi and the FA sent home Valdivia, Vidal, Jara, Beausejour and Carmona from the training camp for arriving 45 minutes late from Valdivia's kid's christening party.

Just for that overreaction they deserve that stuffing, and it's very possible that Chile will lose another crucial qualifier against Paraguay without those 5 key players.