Who could go...

Guest VaVaVoom

Could go:

Krul: 15 million and i wouldn't be too disappointed to see him go, as long as Forster is committed. I reckon he could go for anything north of 10 million with Tottenham his most likely buyers

Smith: Pretty likely he will go out on loan to a lower league club though with us paying 75% of his wages

Simpson: Playing hard ball over his contract with very little authority. We have Santon, Raylor, Perch, Tavernier so I can't see the board budging for a player like Simpson. Probably 4 million to a mid to lower table prem team if they can offer him good terms. QPR? Blackburn

Lovenkrands: On the way out this window or next. Unlikely to get much mroe game time, may elect to get a move now

Tiote: 25 million and he is gone. Chelsea or Liverpool most likely destinations

Krul: 15 million and i wouldn't be too disappointed to see him go, as long as Forster is committed.

really? i'd be devostated...especially after seeing Forsters performances pre-season at Leeds etc just seems to flap a lot, and i don't feel half as comfortable with him in

Possibles:

Harper - not wanted by club

Krul - best keeper in league, if a big bid came in they wouldnt say no

Simpson - contract issues

Colo - contract/wanting to better himself (spanish team?)

Tiote - class player, if a big offer comes in...(chelsea/manu)

Cabaye - see Tiote

Ba - some record - see Tiote/Cabaye/Colo

Out of our saleable assets (krul, colo, tiote, cabaye, ben arfa) i'd rather it be Krul but if we're to progress as a team, we cant sell our stars. Its so simple and its frustrating that Ashley cant see this. We'll sell if bids come in, but i dont actually think they will in january.