sunderland

JH

Guest hobshobs

Website struggling under an abnormal load. What a disgrace. :lol:

Nah Shola. I hate that b******.

Then just ask for some extra capacity from whoever they are paying to host the website.

What happens if that extra capacity was insufficient, or demand has exceeded their expectations?

Blame Pardew

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial 1m

In short, please be patient and if you're buying online consider using the Quick Seats option to speed up the process and avoid crashes

Is there another way to order them online?  I can only see quick seats.

Got through on the quick seats thing but it won't let me change the amount of seats I want from zero to one.

:sadnod:

been like that for me for the past hour-ish, yet the 'seats available' are going down drastically :frantic:

Got through on the quick seats thing but it won't let me change the amount of seats I want from zero to one.

been like that for me for the past hour-ish, yet the 'seats available' are going down drastically :frantic:

Aye that'll be the lucky sods who don't have to go to work today going up and buying them in person. Apparently the queue is massive outside the ticket office.

I put it to one before choosing anything else and got through. 10 minutes on the confirmation page and still loading.

Guest neesy111

Aye that'll be the lucky sods who don't have to go to work today going up and buying them in person. Apparently the queue is massive outside the ticket office.

I waited 2 hours a few years ago for some tickets.  Was worth it in the end. :aww:

This is crazy.  I am a season ticket holder so i have a ticket but it wont let me apply for 1 more ticket.  Is this right or is website under too much pressure lol?

My mate become a member and he can apply for one.

I am a member through being a season ticket holder so thought i could apply for 1 more?

This is crazy.  I am a season ticket holder so i have a ticket but it wont let me apply for 1 more ticket.  Is this right or is website under too much pressure lol?

My mate become a member and he can apply for one.

I am a member through being a season ticket holder so thought i could apply for 1 more?

FFS, that's what i'm trying to do if i ever get that far.