How happy are you with our current management?

Hanshithispantz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Ashley:  Liked him at first, then hated him, now I am fairly neutral about him to be honest.  I can see what he is trying to do and I reckon we are doing now what other clubs are going to be forced to do in the future, in terms of sponsorship deals and refusing to be held to ransom on players contracts.  On the down side there is the travesty of all the SD logos all over the stadium, but, its his club and he is entitled to do that if he wants.  PR is also an issue - Derek is not the man to put a positive spin on things and makes it worse most of the time.  I think we could have a lot worse owners - Blackburn's for instance.

Pardew:  I'm impressed with him so far, not the best tactically, but we are 6th in the table with less than 1/3 of the season to go so he must be doing something right.  I don't like his loyalty to certain players who aren't performing and his seeming dislike of HBA, but other than that pretty good.

Its not gonna happen, but i would love to see us get a top manager in over the summer, built on the basis of us finishing top 7 and hopefully even qualifying for Europe.

Pardew is never gonna do this well in a season ever again.