Best Player Replacement

James

Our best replacement - Cabaye who replaced a Nolan who was our captain and scored 29 goals in 2 seasons to help us get promoted and stay in the Premier League? Come on...

Great, so we've gone from relgation candidates to CL candidates. That's completely my point.

It's a massive, massive gap to bridge and we wouldn't have done it with Kevin Nolan in the side. No chance. People forget how completely useless he was in 3 games out of 4.

Guest neesy111

Our best replacement - Cabaye who replaced a Nolan who was our captain and scored 29 goals in 2 seasons to help us get promoted and stay in the Premier League? Come on...

Great, so we've gone from relgation candidates to CL candidates. That's completely my point.

It's a massive, massive gap to bridge and we wouldn't have done it with Kevin Nolan in the side. No chance. People forget how completely useless he was in 3 games out of 4.

We were much more solid in closing teams out because we weren't carrying Nolan for last 30 mins of every game, even West Ham fans have picked on this for them this season.

The work Cabaye does off the ball has been integral to our success this season.

not a fan of nolan...huge fan of cabaye....but to say its the best replacement is just silly.

could easily come up with 30 (or so) better replacements...if i could be bothered....which i cannot.

Come up with 3 then.

Cabaye for Nolan is the single biggest transfer reason for us doing so well this season. That allowed us to sign Cisse and will probably allow us to hold onto the likes of Colo (possible wouldn't have signed a contract if we were in 11th or so), Ba, Ben Arfa.......

It's a f***ing brilliant replacement and we've been a different team from day one because of it.

well...i admit 30 might be well over the top....but still far from the best....i´ll return after i have slept so more :sleepy2: