Taking your seats

kirkwdavis2001

Lads congregating in the exits are getting moved on massively I've noticed last few games. Jobsworth stewart (sic) cunts.

Quite right as well as they block the view for us still sat in our seats.

Not below me they don't.

It's quite funny watching the blue coat stewards tell the lacky stewards to shift them, procede to do so in a feeble manner and then no-one moves. Repeat 'til FT.

They do for us in our seats in Level 7 especially if there's a corner in the Gallowgate/Milburn corner as people stand on the raised bit at the bottom of the gangway or behind the wheelchair fans and block our view.

I fail to understand anyone leaving early yesterday as the game was on a knife edge in those 5 minutes of injuey time.

I waited and clapped until every single player was off the pitch anyway, did the same last week and only don't when i have the bairn with me telling me the match is finished and it's time to go home.

It's dead slow getting out from our seats so I usually try and time it so we're just getting to the bottom of the stairs when the final whistle is blown. Usually the people between us and the aisle have left by then anyway, so it's not too much of a disturbance, and most stand around us anyway.

Don't think I have ever had to wait exceptionally long to get out, like a cash machine waiting 2 minutes feels like 3 hours but in terms of the real time it has taken getting out it's never been that long.