Taking your seats

kirkwdavis2001

Guest bimpy474

Its illegal (to be standing during the game) and massively spoils the enjoyment of the fans trying to actually watch the game. 1 warning then ban them for me

This actually does my head in. I've took my two little un's to 4 games now, every time the people in front have stood up and my boys had so much trouble seeing the game.

Ignorant and arrogant if you ask me, especially when they look around and see two kids struggling to see because of them being stood up, i'm no giant either.

....exactly, there are seats for a reason. I saw a couple of people being talked to today and they just moaned, f'd and blinded, yet the people behind them could not see a thing. It annoys me even more when people are swearing (and not nicely, if that's possible) when they can see that young kids are around. One lad (could be no older than 12) near to me was sticking his fingers up at the ref and QPR fans all through the game while his (mother?!?) looked on without saying a word.

I can't afford to be a regular, so when I do go its an hour early then stay till the players are off the pitch.

Might be a little different if I went to every game like, may walk down to the exits like some and watch stoppage before heading out quickly.

Guest bimpy474

....exactly, there are seats for a reason. I saw a couple of people being talked to today and they just moaned, f'd and blinded, yet the people behind them could not see a thing. It annoys me even more when people are swearing (and not nicely, if that's possible) when they can see that young kids are around. One lad (could be no older than 12) near to me was sticking his fingers up at the ref and QPR fans all through the game while his (mother?!?) looked on without saying a word.

Kids and their parents who behave like that...fecking disgrace like.

I couldn't care less my eldest son says i moan at him too much about how he behaves when we are out. As i see it i own him right now, i pay for everything, everything he has and enjoys i've paid for gladly. The least i expect is respect for us and others. If he did that with me there i would have clipped him around the ear.

No lie this, the other day he was around his Nan's with his mate (a girl), i get there to pick them up and his Nan says he has been horrible. I tell him to apologise and he offered me out........first time he's every really been anything but ok with me. I thought about it and clumped him. He's been fine since.

[/quote

Kids and their parents who behave like that...fecking disgrace like.

I couldn't care less my eldest son says i moan at him too much about how he behaves when we are out. As i see it i own him right now, i pay for everything, everything he has and enjoys i've paid for gladly. The least i expect is respect for us and others. If he did that with me there i would have clipped him around the ear.

No lie this, the other day he was around his Nan's with his mate (a girl), i get there to pick them up and his Nan says he has been horrible. I tell him to apologise and he offered me out........first time he's every really been anything but ok with me. I thought about it and clumped him. He's been fine since.

Needs to be more like you mate, I probably sound like a right old twat (I'm not, I'm 34, so just a twat) but there are so many kids these days running riot and there is only the parents to blame. Makes me sick, without generalising (ok I am) 99% of the parents choose benefits as a way of life too

Guest bimpy474

Thanks mate but i'm making mistake after mistake with mine, learning as i go along. The least i expect as their Dad is respect for others, too many parents dont show their kids the right way.

Too easy to have kids, far harder when they are actually with you, depend on you and they learn from you whether you like it or not.

Its illegal (to be standing during the game) and massively spoils the enjoyment of the fans trying to actually watch the game. 1 warning then ban them for me

This actually does my head in. I've took my two little un's to 4 games now, every time the people in front have stood up and my boys had so much trouble seeing the game.

Ignorant and arrogant if you ask me, especially when they look around and see two kids struggling to see because of them being stood up, i'm no giant either.

When I was little I loved everyone standing at away games (I know home games are a bit different) - I just stood on my chair until I was tall enough.

Guest bimpy474

When I was little I loved everyone standing at away games (I know home games are a bit different) - I just stood on my chair until I was tall enough.

I prefer standing myself but even if my two boys were to stand on the seats they still couldn't see. Knock on effect is the person behind them can't see either.

While its seats, sit. When standing areas come back (if they do) then people can stand. My point was even looking at two kids unable to see and even after being asked by myself and others, they chose to ignore us.

That is ignorant and arrogant in my book.

When we used to go to Hartlepool, my dad always used to get us to leave five minutes before the end to beat the traffic, that was until one game we heard a Damien Henderson last minute winner in the car park and I told him never again. Having said that we did leave a game against Hereford after about twenty minutes because it was about -3 and a blizzard. I'm sure Pools won about 4-1 as well. :lol:

I've left SJP early once, when Birmingham battered us 5-1 in the cup, bloody miserable that was.

:lol: That's really weird, that's the only time I've ever left early as well.  Mainly because my lift insisted on leaving.

Lads congregating in the exits are getting moved on massively I've noticed last few games. Jobsworth stewart (sic) cunts.

Quite right as well as they block the view for us still sat in our seats.

Not below me they don't.

It's quite funny watching the blue coat stewards tell the lacky stewards to shift them, procede to do so in a feeble manner and then no-one moves. Repeat 'til FT.

Fuck knows why people do it like, doesn't exactly take long to get out of where I sit anyway.