If Colo leaves who would you make captain?

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cabaye is probably more volatile than HBA really, on a match-by-match basis anyway.

At some point it's safe to say HBA will erupt/combust/spit dummy out/demand a move. It's written in the stars. He's done that at pretty much every club he's been at.

I love the guy (obv) but Cabaye just seems that bit more responsible/reliable.

Guest bimpy474

No Vurn suggestions.

Interesting shout, not sure i see him as a captain though but i don't find the whole captain selection that big of a deal.

As long as you have enough leaders in the team across the team then i don't find it issue but quite frankly outside of maybe Krul, Saylor, Cabaye and Hatem i don't see much leader material.

He's a non stop player, always chasing so sometimes that can be a good captain. Guess it can depend on how he is behind the scenes (how Pardew sees him with the other players, and how the other players see him).

I'm with you, i don't attach to much to a captain role. Seeing as i got to be the captain in every team i played, i'm no leader so i doubt it was that for me, battled and had a loudmouth though. :lol:

Thats a good point about Anita, what ever you say about him he never stops and never gives up ( which you can't say about many of our players) which is two attributes that eventually could see him being a leader of the team he seems a quiet person on and off the pitch though. ( not that would matter because Colo is too)

I do think the captain will be Cabaye tho( if Colo leaves), apart from the reasons already mentioned he is the leader of TEAM France which heavily dominates our squad so it makes sense.

Saylor would be good but he's never fit, considering the players we buy and the players we have i'm expecting if Colo leaves then a frenchie will be captain.

Guest bimpy474

Thats a good point about Anita, what ever you say about him he never stops and never gives up ( which you can't say about many of our players) which is two attributes that eventually could see him being a leader of the team he seems a quiet person on and off the pitch though. ( not that would matter because Colo is too)

I do think the captain will be Cabaye tho( if Colo leaves), apart from the reasons already mentioned he is the leader of TEAM France which heavily dominates our squad so it makes sense.

Saylor would be good but he's never fit, considering the players we buy and the players we have i'm expecting if Colo leaves then a frenchie will be captain.

Think it will be Cabs myself too  O0

Anita's an interesting shout, he's surprisingly vocal, i often notice trying him to get players going again after the opposition have scored, and he has a fantastic attitude, he acts like a proper winner. Ultimately I don't think he has enough presence to really nail it though.

Hatem or YoCabs for me.

Would go with Jonas until the end of the season and then see if we can buy a leader.

We will find a leader and spend 3 transfer windows looking and preparing for a bid. You know that and i know that :)

In all honesty cabaye probably best shout

Guest bimpy474

Can't see past Cabaye. He's the best option out of those I'd actually want in the team.

You just want to see more of him  :smitten:

Can't see past Cabaye. He's the best option out of those I'd actually want in the team.

If we were going off who I fancy the most it'd be a very different answer. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

If we were going off who I fancy the most it'd be a very different answer. :lol:

Really, hmmm interesting.......its Williamson, i know you like his hair :lol:

I'd give it to Saylor if he could stay on the field for any extended period of time.

Cabaye.

Problem with Taylor is he lets things go to his head and wants to be this have a go hero. I think he is a good defender but really dont think he is a captain. I think the way we are going with french players Cabaye is the best we have for that role. I also think midfield is the right place for the captain for some reason

Shola and Sammy double act, a bit like the chuckle brothers, but better :)

I'd rather have Paul and Barry in the squad, to be honest. At least watching them miskick the ball or hoof it over the bar would be funny.

I'd give it to Taylor as well if I thought he could keep fit. With Shola he's probably the only player who really has any affinity to the club. I voted for Cabaye like most people but I very much doubt he will stay for much longer and we certainly shouldn't expect any loyalty from him the way this club is ran.