What should this squad be capable of?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't expect us to finish top half but would hope that the football is more entertaining this season and that we don't get drawn into a relegation battle.

I just don't think we have improved the squad enough to overtake most of those teams that finished above us last year especially as they have all improved their squads as well.

I don't know where these guys will finish in terms of league position, but they should be capable of making me want to watch football again.

It's incredible that no one outside of Newcastle can fathom quite how bad Pardew was, we've all posted something similar to this the last few months I reckon. The man was forcing people to not away from not only the club they love  but the game itself. I was the same.  Absolute madness.

I worry about our fixtures. Maybe Pardew has knocked all confidence out of me but sometimes I wonder where points are coming from.

Theoretically West Ham and Watford should be 6 points (I don't buy West Hams hype), we have a couple of tricky ones again after that.