Newcastle United vs Stoke City - 10/03/13 @ 3 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

I've seen Marv be very influential as a no 10 and virtually invisible as a winger, I'm not very keen with him starting on the wing tbh, subbed there in second half perhaps but he doesn't seem an effective winger for this league imo.

I don't see why we've totally counted Marveaux out as a winger, I know his defensive work ain't great but surely some games you're not that arsed about that.

He isn't a winger in this league. He'll never win the one-on-one battle consistently.

I'm not sure he needs to.

He hasn't been given enough time on the wing to work out whether he's useless there, I think we'd benefit from his delivery from wide positions and it's worth trying.  Certainly when the alternative is Jonas, who for all I love him is looking a bit spent at the minute.

I don't see why we've totally counted Marveaux out as a winger, I know his defensive work ain't great but surely some games you're not that arsed about that.

He isn't a winger in this league. He'll never win the one-on-one battle consistently.

He'd just be bullied out of it. I much prefer him through the middle when we need to make something happen.

He'd just be bullied out of it. I much prefer him through the middle when we need to make something happen.

I'd 100% prefer him in the middle too, but second to that I'd prefer him on the pitch rather than inferior players being there.  I think it's worth a shot anyway.