Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

Quite disturbing when you think:

I am actually an apprentice PE Teacher but taking PE as an A Level Subject, i have the theory behind my answer an basically everything i need to get full marks but it saves me alot of time if someone has it alreaidy.

You rinsed him in that thread mind :lol:

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5412101.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/Steve-Bruce.jpg

:lol: Crikey, there's a lesson for us all. A professional athlete not so long ago. Pies are too nice, like. And pasties and pizzas by the look of it. And beer and that sophisticated wine and some more pies.

Even I can't do that :lol: He's going to get harpooned.

Result of the week

£65.3m: Offshore-owned Spurs’ latest profit from record £180.5m revenue. £27m: Total public funds committed to make their new stadium project “viable”. Spurs warned in 2011: “The correct level of public support is critical ... We cannot be expected to do this single-handed.”

Result of the week

£65.3m: Offshore-owned Spurs’ latest profit from record £180.5m revenue. £27m: Total public funds committed to make their new stadium project “viable”. Spurs warned in 2011: “The correct level of public support is critical ... We cannot be expected to do this single-handed.”

Fuck, we might only finish second in the Balance Sheet League :undecided:

You can see how much he's liked by his own team mates  :lol:

The guy getting chased did nothing wrong did he, all he did was react to his team mate getting kicked in the fucking face. :lol: That black team, did someone piss in there boot or something? three different people kicking someone, for booting a ball away in celebration, fucking twats :lol:

Joe Goddard fromhotchip and 2 bear

"The death of religion is replaced by different things by different people. Some talk about football as a replacement and maybe being a good consumer in a capitalist society is a replacement for some people. Then others get a spiritual feel from clubbing and those moments when people seem united by a certain song and a certain feeling.”

Rumours starting up again re our takeover, some bloke called Boehly who apparently owns some American rounders team.

I hope it happens. Not so much for the money (FFP has put paid to that) but just to have someone with a brain running things.