The Talk-In Thread

Ronaldo

Got us a table for 8 of us, I know the people behind these events so I reckon I can get a bit of chat time with KK pre or post talk-in. There are not many VIP tables left mind, I think there was only 11 in total split into 3 rows central to the speaker. Promises to be a great night and the organisers reckon KK will be as honest as ever RE his second stint here.

Nice one... How much?...

Got us a table for 8 of us, I know the people behind these events so I reckon I can get a bit of chat time with KK pre or post talk-in. There are not many VIP tables left mind, I think there was only 11 in total split into 3 rows central to the speaker. Promises to be a great night and the organisers reckon KK will be as honest as ever RE his second stint here.

I went to a Sportsman Dinner with Keegan as the main guest a couple of years ago and he stayed until every autograph was signed, every photo taken and talked to everyone who wanted a chat.  He was still there even when most had already left for the evening so unless the organisers are strict about access, I reckon you should have no problem getting to meet him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Nice one... How much?...

Mates rates etc. Half bat. We usually spend a fortune on drink though and if there are any auctions we can gan mental. I bought a clearly dodgy signed Pele shirt for 350 at one of these a few years back and my brother in law who hates footy bought a pair of signed Beardsley boots he allegedly wore at Italia 90 for silly money. Most are just generic signed shit passed off as worn or one off etc. it's usually for good causes though so...

Guest Howaythetoon

I went to a Sportsman Dinner with Keegan as the main guest a couple of years ago and he stayed until every autograph was signed, every photo taken and talked to everyone who wanted a chat.  He was still there even when most had already left for the evening so unless the organisers are strict about access, I reckon you should have no problem getting to meet him.

I'm told we will probably be able to get to meet him in private. I hope so, the man is my hero.

Nice one... How much?...

Mates rates etc. Half bat. We usually spend a fortune on drink though and if there are any auctions we can gan mental. I bought a clearly dodgy signed Pele shirt for 350 at one of these a few years back and my brother in law who hates footy bought a pair of signed Beardsley boots he allegedly wore at Italia 90 for silly money. Most are just generic signed s*** passed off as worn or one off etc. it's usually for good causes though so...

How do you want paid?...

Nice one... How much?...

Mates rates etc. Half bat. We usually spend a fortune on drink though and if there are any auctions we can gan mental. I bought a clearly dodgy signed Pele shirt for 350 at one of these a few years back and my brother in law who hates footy bought a pair of signed Beardsley boots he allegedly wore at Italia 90 for silly money. Most are just generic signed s*** passed off as worn or one off etc. it's usually for good causes though so...

How do you want paid?...

As in us you mean the forum? Count me in and pm me how want paid also

Going to see if he will sign this

http://www.retrotees.co.uk/collections/mens/products/mens-green-cross-code-kevin-keegant-shirt

http://i.minus.com/iY7FawQSiiCfW.jpg