F.O.S Newcastle F.C

Guest GallowgateKev

Guest GallowgateKev

Hi All,

Hope you're all well...

The reason for my post today is simple. I am putting together a football team to play in the North East Sunday league for a great charity in Friends of Sedhiou. You may or may not know that the charity is Papiss Cisse's!!!

We're currently in the process of registering with with the league and FA and are looking for committed players (18 and over) to come along to trials to be held soon. Eventually the team will look to move to Saturday football building up a strong youth system under the first team!!!

We're also looking for committed coaches to help manager Kevin Moore.

It is a £20 signing on fee and £20 a month throughout the year to pay for pitches etc. Our home pitch will be at coach lane which are extremely good pitches, probably some of the best in amateur football.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get some of the NOFC lot along as we briefly spoke about a team back in the day.

If an Admin could also DM me about making this our home as per a website is concerned that would be great.

Cheers

Kev

Guest GallowgateKev

Ho'way you bunch of knobs, I know there are some top players on this forum. Get your lazy arses onto this team and lets win some football matches!

Guest GallowgateKev

Quick update lads, we have trials on July 6th and 13th. Will post closer to the time with further details.

• 1 month later...
Guest GallowgateKev

Hi Everyone,

Our training/trials go ahead tomorrow at Coach Lane Campus between 12-1... If you're interested in coming along even just for a kick about then please do. All I ask is you turn up at 11.30 so we can sort teams. The club are paying for the pitch so it's free to play. Be good to see the blues/reds players turn up for a game!

Coach Lane Sports Centre

Coach Lane Campus East Coach Lane

Benton

Newcastle Upon Tyne

NE7 7XA

Cheers,

Kev

Guest GallowgateKev

Anyone wanting to come you're more than welcome... Free game of footy at the end of the day! And especially in this weather.

Hope to see some of the reds/blues boys there.

Cheers

Kev

• 5 months later...