NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chicken little

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article3171164.ece/alternates/s615/JS32761030.jpg

Haven't seen him play. But he has a decent looking whore to be fair.

charming

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article3171164.ece/alternates/s615/JS32761030.jpg

charming

Game of Thrones has made the word "whore" an acceptable and normal word to describe a woman. :o

I don't think it was Kinnear's fault. He did exactly what was probably asked of him last summer in the same way Charnley or whoever is this year.

I guess they felt they did all of their business in January 2013. Was the tv money available last summer?

I don't think another striker is likely really. We have 4 options for 1 space and have spent all the money we realistically would have used to make that kind of signing. Unless we sell I think further purchases will only occur if there is a deal that looks like great value in terms of future sell on, much like signing the two Forest kids. I wouldn't be surprised to find out we've got deals for Abeid, Sammy and Ferguson lined up to the tune of about 5M as well in the next few days which should cover that expenditure. 

A striker that can play centrally and as a wide forward would be perfect imo. Especially as it seems that HBA is being frozen out. We don't have anyone with quality who can play there except Cabella and HBA imo. Hoping that Riviere, Cissé and Facundo can deliver from a central

position when needed.

I don't think another striker is likely really. We have 4 options for 1 space and have spent all the money we realistically would have used to make that kind of signing. Unless we sell I think further purchases will only occur if there is a deal that looks like great value in terms of future sell on, much like signing the two Forest kids. I wouldn't be surprised to find out we've got deals for Abeid, Sammy and Ferguson lined up to the tune of about 5M as well in the next few days which should cover that expenditure. 

Bigi, Ferguson and Sammy. I think Pardew likes Abeid.

It's quite depressing really. I feel like a spoilt child seeing the club finally making sensible moves and all I can think of is that we need more. But a couple of youth prospects, a loan and replacing your best players with hopefully adequate new ones is not something we should get excited about. This is a club that has refused to sign anyone for nearly 2 years. Damn right they should be signing a lot of players. I only hope that after last seasons showing that these positive signs, like immediately replacing players, signing talented young players and actually having a replacement in the squad before you sell are the club changing their ways.

Fool me once though. Until proven otherwise all I see is a club that has managed the transfer window badly for a long time doing the minimum required.

Real shame about biggie and ferguson. Think fergie has been short changed because of Pardews obsession with physicality and bigi has just been marginalised.

Tbf, Ferguson couldn't get into a Birmingham side in the Championship which gives you some idea about his quality.

Decent cross but nothing else to suggest he'll make it at this level. Not sure what else Pardew could have done with him in fairness.

Real shame about biggie and ferguson. Think fergie has been short changed because of Pardews obsession with physicality and bigi has just been marginalised.

Tbf, Ferguson couldn't get into a Birmingham side in the Championship which gives you some idea about his quality.

Decent cross but nothing else to suggest he'll make it at this level. Not sure what else Pardew could have done with him in fairness.

but but he catched the eye of JFK while playing for B'ham :-)

Aye, Ferguson isn't good enough, simple as that.

You don't think she's too fat?

:lol:

You don't think she's too fat?

Oh :lol: Is this because of my opinion on some of the girls in the thread "Lasses in football tops" (or what it's named?) Honestly, some of them weren't anything special like.

Not that im saying that the girl above is stunning either. But better looking than many in that thread imo ;)