NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Without wanting to burst anyone's bubble, he's also followed Lazio and Sporting Lisbon's instagram accounts recently

Yeah I saw that.  It was ours following him that interested me, they exclusively follow NUFC players

Is it not true though that the Instagram A/C isn't anything to do with the club?

I would have thought it was ran by them. All other clubs are. It's got official teamsheets on, videos inside the tunnel

Cheers for confirming :thup:

I could be wrong tbh, but knowing our lot they'd have had the material taken down or whatever

Sorry for pissing on everyone's chips! :lol: I thought I recalled its authenticity being questioned before.

Without wanting to burst anyone's bubble, he's also followed Lazio and Sporting Lisbon's instagram accounts recently

Yeah I saw that.  It was ours following him that interested me, they exclusively follow NUFC players

Is it not true though that the Instagram A/C isn't anything to do with the club?

I would have thought it was ran by them. All other clubs are. It's got official teamsheets on, videos inside the tunnel

Cheers for confirming :thup:

I could be wrong tbh, but knowing our lot they'd have had the material taken down or whatever

Sorry for pissing on everyone's chips! :lol: I thought I recalled its authenticity being questioned before.

:lol: nah you were right. I could have sworn the official Twitter used to link photos off it.

It probably did. "Someone else is doing it, just use theirs".

We may as well mothball this thread till the summer after last night's statement I can't remember feeling this underwhelmed in my 32 years supporting Newcastle