NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest leejeffers91

You have only got to look at his goal away at spurs last season to know the boy has a lot of talent,if we had a good man manager i would have him here instantly if we have Carver theres going to be chairs everywere.

For Morrison see Ranger.

Nah, Morrison is a far better player, and the west ham thing isn't due to him kicking off.

n early 2011, he received a 12-month referral order and was ordered to pay £1,445 in costs and compensation after admitting two counts of witness intimidation.[51][52] After an assault charge was dropped when Morrison's girlfriend refused to testify, he was convicted of criminal damage for throwing her mobile phone out of a window and advised to undergo domestic violence counselling.[53] In February 2012, Morrison was involved in controversy after posting a homophobic threat on Twitter.[54] He was charged under FA rule E3, which governs use of abusive and/or insulting words including reference to a person's sexual orientation, and accepted his guilt.[55] He was fined £7,000.[56]

Morrison was remanded in custody on 31 July 2014 after being charged with two counts of common assault against a former girlfriend and her mother.[57] He was freed on bail after three days in custody.[58]In August 2014 he appeared at Manchester Crown Court entering not-guilty pleas to two counts of assault, one of assault causing actual bodily harm and one count of harassment. A provisional trial date was set for 26 January 2015.[59] In November 2014 he was found not guilty of the harassment charge of threatening to throw acid in the face of his ex-girlfriend and have her killed after the Crown Prosecution Service withdrew the charge.[60]

Guest reefatoon

He was staying at the same hotel as me last summer in Jamaica and was a real canny lad actually, he came across nothing like he had been portrayed in the papers.

He will probly go the way of nile ranger and I'm tired of us being a laughing stock so I'll pass

How so? I don't get this comparison really. Nile Ranger had multiple chances at different clubs. by all accounts morrison refused to share an agent with Big Sam and got frozen out.

Pretty sure the PFA would have something to say about that if it was true.

He will probly go the way of nile ranger and I'm tired of us being a laughing stock so I'll pass

How so? I don't get this comparison really. Nile Ranger had multiple chances at different clubs. by all accounts morrison refused to share an agent with Big Sam and got frozen out.

He blew it at Manchester United and has blown it at West ham.

Similar criminal convictions to Ranger too.

Wide birth for me, not worth the potential headaches.

Pretty sure ferguson said he was the most gifted to come through their academy

A Manchester United coach I worked with said the same (one of the most naturally gifted players he's seen), as do lots of people I know who grew up playing with him (on the streets and at clubs). All ... and I mean every one of them, also say he's endless amounts of trouble. Hmmm  ...

Pretty sure the PFA would have something to say about that if it was true.

It was Morrison who revealed this in public iirc.

Could have said the same thing about Carroll, he's doing alreet now isn't he?

Howay man, Carroll fetched 35 million and proved himself to be a good premier league player.

morrison has done neither.

Again, do we need the headaches and shit he brings?

Howay man, Carroll fetched 35 million and proved himself to be a good premier league player.

Again, do we need the headaches and s*** he brings?

At the time he wasn't. Convicted of smacking his Mrs iirc. Other assault charges as well. Does that not count?

Academy product who proved worthwhile for minimal outlay.

Morrison is none of those, and you've disregarded my other points man.

No doubt he's really talented but he's got a screw loose and keep himself out of trouble.

Again, do we need the headaches and s*** he brings?

At the time he wasn't. Convicted of smacking his Mrs iirc. Other assault charges as well. Does that not count?

Academy product who proved worthwhile for minimal outlay.

Morrison is none of those, and you've disregarded my other points man.

No doubt he's really talented but he's got a screw loose and keep himself out of trouble.

No. I'm saying Carroll was on bother when he hadn't made it,  but he eventually grew out of it.  So what's to say Morrison can't do the same?

It's possible he can but I wouldn't take the risk.

Our dressing room is flaky enough as it is.