NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hates Pardew and discovered Ayoze would buy this fine chap a pint.

But and its a big but, he says Ashley is a nice guy if you meet him... Hmmmmm!! Not so sure :)

If Ashley was paying you a wedge of cash to watch footy in Spain,  what would you say?

I'd say "Mike Ashley is a really nice bloke if you meet him. Well he was until he told me to pack my shit and move to fucking Northampton"

Guest reefatoon

He must mean the legend that is Zelda.

BoCNXP9IgAEO_HU.jpg

...aye her out of the Terrahawks

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/images/stories/thawks.jpg

That's who I was on about.

Here is a bit of info for you all to make of what you will that was passed to me via email from a friend at work who's friend was at the Chelsea away game. Wasn't sure which thread to put it in.

"On the way back from Chelsea I (his friend) chatted to Norman Wooster on the tube (works with Graham Carr as we only have 2 first team scouts) who has been at the club 14 years. Lived in Spain for 5 years and was told to come back to the UK by the club. Now lives near Carr in Northamptonshire.

After transfer window he will be back abroad.

Watches a game nearly every day and not seen NUFC play live for over 4 years because of this.

Sees no value in UK players.

Had just been to watch Brentford.

Has found a centre half but selling club want to keep him until end of season.

Ashley a really nice bloke if you meet him.

Pardew hated by all at the club - Arrogant/w***** - In 4yrs only spoke to him once.

He's off to watch Ings Wednesday - Burnley want £10m

Williamson can't believe he's still at the club - Bought as stop gap and needs to be replaced. (Not sure if that meant he can't believe of Williamson... Probably both!)

Centre half bought from Forest not as good as hoped but keeper is.

He found Perez.

Sounds totally believable.

Guest Howaythetoon

Pardew was well liked at Newcastle, especially among the players. Although some of the lesser back room staff had no real time for him and nor did some of the fringe players, his popularity was certainly high at the club in general. Pardew is an expert at selling himself and he fooled many a people. Even me for a brief moment after meeting him at a talk-in. The cunt!

Pardew was well liked at Newcastle, especially among the players. Although some of the lesser back room staff had no real time for him and nor did some of the fringe players, his popularity was certainly high at the club in general. Pardew is an expert at selling himself and he fooled many a people. Even me for a brief moment after meeting him at a talk-in. The c***!

If Rod Stewart didn't like him, I'm with Rod.

Pardew was well liked at Newcastle, especially among the players. Although some of the lesser back room staff had no real time for him and nor did some of the fringe players, his popularity was certainly high at the club in general. Pardew is an expert at selling himself and he fooled many a people. Even me for a brief moment after meeting him at a talk-in. The c***!

If Rod Stewart didn't like him, I'm with Rod.

In Rod We Trust.

I agree with this. No doubt he was popular with the first team players. He probably though didn't have time for the "less important" people at the football club.

I agree with this. No doubt he was popular with the first team players. He probably though didn't have time for the "less important" people at the football club.

It's probably the same as anywhere, some liked him some didnt. Plenty of hints that a few weren't keen on him.

A West Ham mate reckons we're in for Ravel Morrison!

If he's bull-shitting, then I will gladly lob a petrol bomb at him!

sounds like the kind of thing we'd do, someone going cheap but if it goes right could be worth a lot. This of coarse implies we're going to sign anyone which is just silly