NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest pont-toon

All these ice cream puns from this Cornet rumour has really brassed me off. Stop blowing your own trumpet - whoever orchestrated the rumour should be band! 

This used to be a Fab thread - the lolly-caust itself. Then Zzap! In a cruel Twister fate, this Feast of hilarity became a huge pile of Knobbly-bobbly. Best leave before I go bananas and split.

*slits wrist*

You've ruined your original one with that shit. Delete it.

I fully appreciate that the club are most likely hoping that the manager issue drags on throughout the transfer window, but has there been even a hint of a rumour that we are looking to sign a centre back? As things stand we are one injury or suspension away from Dummett playing CB and there being not one substitute with any degree of first team experience.

I fully appreciate that the club are most likely hoping that the manager issue drags on throughout the transfer window, but has there been even a hint of a rumour that we are looking to sign a centre back? As things stand we are one injury or suspension away from Dummett playing CB and there being not one substitute with any degree of first team experience.

hint of a rumour u must be kidding more chance of winning the lottery than buying what we require.

Here is a bit of info for you all to make of what you will that was passed to me via email from a friend at work who's friend was at the Chelsea away game. Wasn't sure which thread to put it in.

"On the way back from Chelsea I (his friend) chatted to Norman Wooster on the tube (works with Graham Carr as we only have 2 first team scouts) who has been at the club 14 years. Lived in Spain for 5 years and was told to come back to the UK by the club. Now lives near Carr in Northamptonshire.

After transfer window he will be back abroad.

Watches a game nearly every day and not seen NUFC play live for over 4 years because of this.

Sees no value in UK players.

Had just been to watch Brentford.

Has found a centre half but selling club want to keep him until end of season.

Ashley a really nice bloke if you meet him.

Pardew hated by all at the club - Arrogant/wanker - In 4yrs only spoke to him once.

He's off to watch Ings Wednesday - Burnley want £10m

Williamson can't believe he's still at the club - Bought as stop gap and needs to be replaced. (Not sure if that meant he can't believe of Williamson... Probably both!)

Centre half bought from Forest not as good as hoped but keeper is.

He found Perez.

Here is a bit of info for you all to make of what you will that was passed to me via email from a friend at work who's friend was at the Chelsea away game. Wasn't sure which thread to put it in.

"On the way back from Chelsea I (his friend) chatted to Norman Wooster on the tube (works with Graham Carr as we only have 2 first team scouts) who has been at the club 14 years. Lived in Spain for 5 years and was told to come back to the UK by the club. Now lives near Carr in Northamptonshire.

After transfer window he will be back abroad.

Watches a game nearly every day and not seen NUFC play live for over 4 years because of this.

Sees no value in UK players.

Had just been to watch Brentford.

Has found a centre half but selling club want to keep him until end of season.

Ashley a really nice bloke if you meet him.

Pardew hated by all at the club - Arrogant/wanker - In 4yrs only spoke to him once.

He's off to watch Ings Wednesday - Burnley want £10m

Williamson can't believe he's still at the club - Bought as stop gap and needs to be replaced. (Not sure if that meant he can't believe of Williamson... Probably both!)

Centre half bought from Forest not as good as hoped but keeper is.

He found Perez.

Nice one. Cheers for that. :thup: