NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Apparently linked with KP Boateng & Sid Sam after their alleged sackings. Ignoring KPB being rubbish and too old Sam was pretty good before his recent injuries wasnt he?

Guest Roger Kint

Can be bought for free? Ashley loves a good opportunity....

Sounds that way but not sure. Must be something pretty bad for three to be involved and potentially kicked out

Can be bought for free? Ashley loves a good opportunity....

Sounds that way but not sure. Must be something pretty bad for three to be involved and potentially kicked out

Infinite profit >>>>

Oh Sandro, I like him a lot.

He's always reminded me a lot of Pedro, a forward that has made up the fact he doesn't have the technique or flair of other young starlets with tons of drive and hard work.

We'll ruin him.

He's more no-nonsense than your usual Barça player, it's not that bad a fit. Personally I don't think he's good enough for us, but he can have a good career.

Anyway, with Barça B certain to be relegated we will go on a loan spree to get some of the players there playing time at a decent level, so it's not far-fetched.

He's more no-nonsense than your usual Barça player, it's not that bad a fit. Personally I don't think he's good enough for us, but he can have a good career.

Anyway, with Barça B certain to be relegated we will go on a loan spree to get some of the players there playing time at a decent level, so it's not far-fetched.

Let's entertain the fact that this story may have an ounce of truth in it for a moment. What sort of player is he VI? Strengths / weaknesses?

Northern echo reckons we want Austin.

Too good to be true.

With our track record recently of buying young English players who have ages left on their contract and who are attracting many suitors I fail to see why this won't happen.

Guest Roger Kint

Let's entertain the fact that this story may have an ounce of truth in it for a moment. What sort of player is he VI? Strengths / weaknesses?

Its above you

He's always reminded me a lot of Pedro, a forward that has made up the fact he doesn't have the technique or flair of other young starlets with tons of drive and hard work.

Its above you

Sorry, missed that :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Quick look on twitter and the predictable bullshit from idiots like Skirge over the possible loan. Its almost as though we could lose half the squad this summer yet they have the usual breakdowns about us being cheap and not signing big names already :lol:

Fwiw we will be cheap but its impossible to complain should we sign 1/2 decent squad players on loan to help fill the gaps. We wont be signing 10+ purples like he expects :lol:

We've clearly presented Ayoze as some sort of example of how great we do with youngsters  :lol:

Barca must be stupid. The boy and his family must be equally stupid also.

imagine the step down in coaching :lol:

Barcelona: "Pass and move quickly lads, penetrate the opposition, exploit the gaps, let the ball do the talking and press hard together  if we lose possesion"

Newcastle: "Ere Tim, kick it within a 15 yard radius of this lads heed"

Used to play as a striker, moved to the left wing as inside forward at Barça B. Quick, mobile, very good off the ball. Not particularly fancy or creative, a classic Spanish forward.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Used to play as a striker, moved to the left wing as inside forward at Barça B. Quick, mobile, very good off the ball. Not particularly fancy or creative, a classic Spanish forward.

I'll be in barcelon aon the 24th, what is my best bet for getting tickets for a game?

We've clearly presented Ayoze as some sort of example of how great we do with youngsters  :lol:

Barca must be stupid. The boy and his family must be equally stupid also.

imagine the step down in coaching :lol:

Barcelona: "Pass and move quickly lads, penetrate the opposition, exploit the gaps, let the ball do the talking and press hard together  if we lose possesion"

Newcastle: "Ere Tim, kick it within a 15 yard radius of this lads heed"

Like Tim could actually direct it within 15 yards of any given player (unless he is watching from the stands)  :rolleyes: