NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Top story tonight in the mirror is that at least 10 first teamers are leaving, that will get the season ticket sales flooding in

Top story tonight in the mirror is that at least 10 first teamers are leaving, that will get the season ticket sales flooding in

Honestly not bothered about that part as we have a lot of rubbish on the books. The part that bothers me is knowing the required investment will never come but we will still be force fed propaganda about how wonderful and generous Emperor Ashley has been.

Would be happy to have Bamford. Was thinking about our team last night:

GK: Darlow

RB: R Taylor

CB: Williamson

CB: Lascelles

LB: Dummet

CM: Abeid

CM: Collback

RW: Aarons

AMC: Vuckic

LW: Ameobi

ST: Riviere/Bamford

Reckon we could almost scrap the top half of the Championship with that lot. \o/

I saw this article, love how before they start talking about who we want to buy loan they get it in there that Cisse will be away so that's a direct replacement plus two :lol:

We are the worst club in the world man, so bad.

Guest Roger Kint

We'll probably go for Bamford and be pipped by Bournemouth.

To be fair if i was Chelsea a promoted side would be far more appealing based on expected gametime

Guest chopey

So ashleys promise to spend big and transform the club is really just a cut price loan deal, this club is just so frustrating

Guest Roger Kint

So ashleys promise to spend big and transform the club is really just a cut price loan deal, this club is just so frustrating

:lol: Love how we trust the Chronicle 100% when its not good news

:lol: Love how we trust the Chronicle 100% when its not good news

:lol: Everything is bad forever

Guest chopey

I used to hate Pardews "over the line" comments, we spend weeks negotiating individual transfers and then it turns out the overall wage bill has massively increased. Are we trying to pay them more than what they ask for ?