NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any more news on Mitrovic coming to us?

Waiting to make a £3m move for Aubameyang and an approach for Mevlut Erdinc, before narrowly missing out on Mitrovic. But that's ok, we'll end up with Federico Macheda.

Waiting to make a £3m move for Aubameyang and an approach for Mevlut Erdinc, before narrowly missing out on Mitrovic. But that's ok, we'll end up with Federico Macheda.

I would be happy with Charlie Austin if we are willing to pay for him. But we all know Ashley isn't.

His 13 goals would of pushed us into the top half tbh.

Guest reefatoon

I would be happy with Charlie Austin if we are willing to pay for him. But we all know Ashley isn't.

Unless they were all in the same game.

Would love us to try and sign Austin because 1) in theory he should be fairly attainable (until we bid 37p and a half-eaten doughnut) and 2) you know he'll score goals unlike some bang average bloke from France that likes to fall over (Riviere)

Would love us to try and sign Austin because 1) in theory he should be fairly attainable (until we bid 37p and a half-eaten doughnut) and 2) you know he'll score goals unlike some bang average bloke from France that likes to fall over (Riviere)

What's Austin going to cost, 10m? 15m?

Spend that on a forrin and he'll probably score the same or more than Austin.

Spend 4m you get shite.

Guest chopey

TBF the rumoured prices of Heaton £2 million and Ings £3 million are great value and we would offer them both 7 year contracts nee bother

Unless they were all in the same game.

And definitely not in a game we lose 13 - 14.

Spend 4m you get s****.

Who? Think there's more chance we'll be taken to the cleaners for an average foreign player rather than sign a proven goalscorer.

Wouldn't be surprised if Austin ends up at Spurs or somewhere, tbh though.

Austin and Ings would be a decent combo imo. In a fantasy land of nufc having ambition, investing in English players and playing 2 strikers

2 ex-Burnley players. Would take them both.

Spend 4m you get s****.

Who? Think there's more chance we'll be taken to the cleaners for an average foreign player rather than sign a proven goalscorer.

Wouldn't be surprised if Austin ends up at Spurs or somewhere, tbh though.

Couldn't we have had Lacazette for that sort of money if we'd only actually bid it? That was the rumour anyway.

Tbh I don't give two fucks about signings unless we have a decent manager, they're utterly pointless. Cisse could quite easily be a decent striker again with proper coaching throughout the club.