NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've clearly presented Ayoze as some sort of example of how great we do with youngsters  :lol:

Barca must be stupid. The boy and his family must be equally stupid also.

imagine the step down in coaching :lol:

What are you on about? We've got the best coach in the best league in the world.

Match is on the 23rd isnt it Burt? Looking at £100 a ticket on most sites atm

Tickets are not yet on sale because of the strike, actually. Now that it seems resolved they should shortly become available at either the club's site or ticketmaster; I always buy them from those places.

Guest Brendan_Rice

I thought Deportivo was the 24th, if its the 23rd I won't be able to make it. I read somewhere you can buy it off the club directly, most of the sites I have checked stick the arm in. What sites should I check?

Guest Roger Kint

I thought Deportivo was the 24th, if its the 23rd I won't be able to make it. I read somewhere you can buy it off the club directly, most of the sites I have checked stick the arm in. What sites should I check?

Like VI says the official site is best but tickets currently not available atm

Guest Brendan_Rice

Like VI says the official site is best but tickets currently not available atm

Thanks Roger, I'll keep an eye out on the offical site. Visited the Nou Camp before, would love to see a game in it.

NUFCThreatLevel ‏@NUFCThreatLevel  51 seconds ago

Former president of Partizan Belgrade claims Mitrovic move from Anderlecht to #NUFC is a "done deal". Partizan due a percentage of the fee.

Former president of Partizan Belgrade claims Mitrovic move from Anderlecht to #NUFC is a "done deal". Partizan due a percentage of the fee.

We are financially fucked if we go down.

just assuming it was true for a second, is he good?

I'm going to assume so beacuse of his name. Quite close to Mirotic who is class.

I'm going to assume so beacuse of his name. Quite close to Mirotic who is class.

agreed, sounds good must be good :thup:

He's only 20 years old but a very hot prospect. Scoring loads at Anderlecht (yeah I know)

1 in 2 record for Anderlecht this season and last, not too shabby.

I've only seen him play once, v.s Dortmund in the Champions League and he gave Subotic a hell of a time throughout that game.

What kind of player is he? Quick and good tecnique or more of a target man?

In the Dortmund game they were pinging balls forward to him all game to hold up or flick on and he was winning the majority of them. Couldn't tell you their style of play in the Belgian league though.