NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't see the point in buying an injured player. We're in trouble and we need legs on the pitch right now.

We desperately need him but if we have a deal in the pipeline for the summer it's OK IMO. Assuming we sign enough players to stop us getting relegated before then.

I think Lee Ryder gets a genuine kick of knocking down decent rumours.

I have thought the same thing for some time now. It's hard to describe as all he is doing is reporting what he finds out, but there's just something about how he does it that gives me this impression.

I think Lee Ryder gets a genuine kick of knocking down decent rumours.

I have thought the same thing for some time now. It's hard to describe as all he is doing is reporting what he finds out, but there's just something about how he does it that gives me this impression.

:lol: I've thought the same, prob because its the only genuine info he gets

Haha yeah. I'm thinking because the club likes to torment us by saying which good players we wont be going for. Instead I look forward to them putting in a last minute bid for Didier Baptiste of Harchester United, or some other fictional/unknown player and still not manage to sign them. Because they are either fictional or haven't really seriously tried.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-transfers-what-need-10684242?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Newcastle chiefs have made it clear this area is the last area they are concerned about at the moment.

In short they have too many defenders on the payroll.

http://otbva.com/forum/images/smilies2/th_kevinhart.png

Good lord. Relegation awaits.

Should be signing him on a pre-contract then at this point, agree with whats been said - this player is tremendous going forward, literally has created more chances and more goals than any other fullback in Dutch football over the past 5 years or something. A man who can hit crosses all day long, on top of being a sound defender with good pace and strength.

But nah, let's hold off lads - Paul's got this. While we ship goal after goal and attack exclusively down the right.

So many defenders huh. Two of them are out of contract in fucking June, God forbid we pay double wages for a few months in order to stay in the division to pocket over £100m [emoji38]

Just like Ashley's unwillingness to appoint professional people who are more expensive than the shit they have now but infinitely cheaper than signing 50m worth of players to bail them out. I'll never understand these cunts, it's crazy.

Remember what was said when McClaren came in, that there'd be significant investment spread over 3 transfer windows. IIRC he seemed to suggest it would be allocated pretty evenly over all 3.

So if we don't spend 40 or 50 million quid in January I can only assume they're being cautious in case we get relegated. Either that or they were lying or something.

Should be signing him on a pre-contract then at this point, agree with whats been said - this player is tremendous going forward, literally has created more chances and more goals than any other fullback in Dutch football over the past 5 years or something. A man who can hit crosses all day long, on top of being a sound defender with good pace and strength.

But nah, let's hold off lads - Paul's got this. While we ship goal after goal and attack exclusively down the right.

Doubt he'd come on a pre-contract given there's a pretty big chance we'll be in the Championship next season

Remember what was said when McClaren came in, that there'd be significant investment spread over 3 transfer windows. IIRC he seemed to suggest it would be allocated pretty evenly over all 3.

So if we don't spend 40 or 50 million quid in January I can only assume they're being cautious in case we get relegated. Either that or they were lying or something.

nah :lol:

nah [emoji38]

Thought my last sentence might help what I was trying to convey like, mojo [emoji38]

That I'm gonna dig that shit up next September and pointlessly post it on here once the transfer windows have passed [emoji38]

nah [emoji38]

Thought my last sentence might help what I was trying to convey like, mojo [emoji38]

That I'm gonna dig that shit up next September and pointlessly post it on here once the transfer windows have passed [emoji38]

you've lost me like, i was agreeing with you (albeit i used the word nah) that it's probably just fucking lies