NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RMC saying he wants a week to decide which is too late as we'll miss out on other targets and indicates he's waiting for other teams to bid.

We don't play our next PL until a week tomorrow.

Try again.

Ok so I missed out the word 'game'.

My point still stands. We don't play another PL game until a week tomorrow.

RMC saying he wants a week to decide which is too late as we'll miss out on other targets and indicates he's waiting for other teams to bid.

Try again.

Try again.

Sempuki never talked about our next game. All he says is that if we wait a week for Remy to decide we might miss out on other targets because other clubs act a lot faster than what we do.

Try again.

Try again.

Sempuki never talked about our next game. All he says is that if we wait a week for Remy to decide we might miss out on other targets because other clubs act a lot faster than what we do.

My point is that if he wants a week then that's no loss to us, I'm not suggesting we put our eggs in 1 basket and hope he comes to us.

Guest Howaythetoon

The top 4 are not as good as they once were or should and could be and the bottom 3 are awful, but the rest is quite a range and quite decent. Its an even league, very competitive and more interesting than many a year. The championship looks a very good league at the moment too.

If it's true about Remy wanting a "week to decide" he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.  We're in a relegation scrap. Last thing we need is more players who don't want to be here (which he obviously doesnt if he has to decide over a week)

If it's true about Remy wanting a "week to decide" he can f*** off as far as I'm concerned.  We're in a relegation scrap. Last thing we need is more players who don't want to be here (which he obviously doesnt if he has to decide over a week)

I don't care if he'd sooner be somewhere else. He's as likely as anyone to keep us up tbh.

If it's true about Remy wanting a "week to decide" he can f*** off as far as I'm concerned.  We're in a relegation scrap. Last thing we need is more players who don't want to be here (which he obviously doesnt if he has to decide over a week)

I don't care if he'd sooner be somewhere else. He's as likely as anyone to keep us up tbh.

Pretty much this, if he was on the end of those chances Mitrovic has had over the last 4 games then he would have scored at least 5 of them. 5-7 goals from him (or anyone) could easily be enough to keep us up.

Man, this guy lives to screw us over. Such a pain in the backside. We can't let him dictate things this way or we'll end up empty handed for sure. Sucks.

Man, this guy lives to screw us over. Such a pain in the backside. We can't let him dictate things this way or we'll end up empty handed for sure. Sucks.

I think it's more likely a case of him thinking, "Not them again, man. Tell them to fuck off", than him pissing us around like. He's got every right to want to bide his time, this move determines if he goes to the Euros. If we're stupid enough to wait, or don't have an alternative lined up, that's our daft fault.

Thing is if we wait he could easily opt for someone else anyway! We can't gamble like that.

Good we are looking at loan options anyway. Got to be other decent options on the continent even with previous prem experience and everything.