NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The quality is bang average, which is why teams like Leicester are at the top. It's more competitive and therefore maybe more entertaining as nearly everyone has dragged it down to the same mediocre standard but there's nothing quality about it objectively.

Again, disagree. They're at the top because Vardy & Mahrez have been phenomenal, and teams who ordinarily wouldn't be good enough to beat the big clubs, are able to take points off them without it being a surprise due to them now having genuine quality.

I agree, Leicester are top because they are an effective team, not only do they have pace and guile up front, but like a lot of the lesser teams these days, they are well organised. Teams like Arsenal can't just pour forward at will any more, because they will get murdered on the break. There are very few easy games in the premier these days.

If it's true about Remy wanting a "week to decide" he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.  We're in a relegation scrap. Last thing we need is more players who don't want to be here (which he obviously doesnt if he has to decide over a week)

I'm surprised he's even considering us tbh. We couldn't have made it more clear what a mickey mouse club we've become during his last spell here, would have thought he has better options than us this time round. I don't blame players for being mercenary one bit when they are dealing with a club that thinks profit is the be all and end all in football.

If Palace decide to make an offer I think we can count ourselves out, like.

Can't compete with the likes of Crystal Palace :(

Quite ironic that Pardew hammered that line of thought in us for years, and it's worked with so many. On the basis that nothing good ever happens to us I don't believe Remy will come here. In fact, he'll be a tease before sacking us off for some other club again.

If Palace decide to make an offer I think we can count ourselves out, like.

Can't compete with the likes of Crystal Palace :(

Quite ironic that Pardew hammerer that line of thought in us for years, and it's worked with so many. On the basis that nothing good ever happens to us I don't believe Remy will come here. In fact, he'll be a tease before sacking us off for some other club again.

Will go to like Leicester or something.

He actually f***ing should go to Leicester!  Could win them the league.  Nobody tell him, but that is actually what he should do.

He'll be on the way up to Newcastle, take a detour to some other  club, play FIFA with their chairman and sign for them.

Remy would be class but can't see him coming - hope I'm wrong. Talking of mercenaries I didn't realise Ba was playing in China. Those two would probably keep us up but it would need lots of bags of money for them to think twice.

Remy would be class but can't see him coming - hope I'm wrong. Talking of mercenaries I didn't realise Ba was playing in China. Those two would probably keep us up but it would need lots of bags of money for them to think twice.

No way? :lol:

What the hell is wrong with footballers?

The mighty Shanghai Shenhua.

Got to look at the money if there's a danger the knee might explode at any time. It works both ways.

It's pretty wild that Ba's knee has literally not had a problem since that was spoken about

It just makes me laugh when you hear all this mercenary rubbish directed at footballers when clubs will protect every penny they can when it comes to contracts.

It's pretty wild that Ba's knee has literally not had a problem since that was spoken about

It just makes me laugh when you hear all this mercenary rubbish directed at footballers when clubs will protect every penny they can when it comes to contracts.

Players don't bleed for shirts b/c clubs don't bleed for the players. It's a strictly what have you done for me lately business these days. Every player is about that money, they stick around longer if the club matches their personal ambitions and talent.

Ba left the minute he realized we weren't going anywhere with Pardew and Ashley. Cabaye left the minute he was able to leave for France b/c he thought he was world class and could be a stud for PSG, when the luck ran out in the French team he crawled right back to us but we didn't want him so he made up all this shit that he wanted to go play for Palace (who happen to be in London) b/c Pardew would let him do whatever he wanted. Cabaye spoke to lengths about the lack of passing game under Pardew but is perfectly fine with him now as long as he's in London and getting into the French team. Remy left the minute his loan was up b/c he wanted to try and play for a club that won something. You've got maddys like Hatem Ben Arfa who didn't give a shit about the fame or the club, he wanted to play where he was wanted and loved and worshipped. We couldn't even get that right.

Players don't bleed for shirts b/c clubs don't bleed for the players. It's a strictly what have you done for me lately business these days. Every player is about that money, they stick around longer if the club matches their personal ambitions and talent.

Ba left the minute he realized we weren't going anywhere with Pardew and Ashley. Cabaye left the minute he was able to leave for France b/c he thought he was world class and could be a stud for PSG, when the luck ran out in the French team he crawled right back to us but we didn't want him so he made up all this shit that he wanted to go play for Palace (who happen to be in London) b/c Pardew would let him do whatever he wanted. Cabaye spoke to lengths about the lack of passing game under Pardew but is perfectly fine with him now as long as he's in London and getting into the French team. Remy left the minute his loan was up b/c he wanted to try and play for a club that won something. You've got maddys like Hatem Ben Arfa who didn't give a shit about the fame or the club, he wanted to play where he was wanted and loved and worshipped. We couldn't even get that right.

Fantastic post. The bolded bit is truly heartbreaking :(

Ba left the minute he realized we weren't going anywhere with Pardew and Ashley. Cabaye left the minute he was able to leave for France b/c he thought he was world class and could be a stud for PSG, when the luck ran out in the French team he crawled right back to us but we didn't want him so he made up all this s*** that he wanted to go play for Palace (who happen to be in London) b/c Pardew would let him do whatever he wanted. Cabaye spoke to lengths about the lack of passing game under Pardew but is perfectly fine with him now as long as he's in London and getting into the French team. Remy left the minute his loan was up b/c he wanted to try and play for a club that won something. You've got maddys like Hatem Ben Arfa who didn't give a s*** about the fame or the club, he wanted to play where he was wanted and loved and worshipped. We couldn't even get that right.

Fantastic post. The bolded bit is truly heartbreaking :(

Aye :thup: