Carr may be back

Skirge

Fuck off, Carr, you fucking fuck. You big, stupid, bald dwarf: go join Villa where they might appreciate a fucking has-been like yourself. You idiotic seething midget. You ugly fat cunt. Learn how to head a ball, you shitbag.

:lol: :thup:

This is what I wanted to post.

Still making me laugh now  :lol:

Still not in the first sixteen having missed several games with a STUBBED TOE. If he was fit, you would expect him to get in ahead of Huntington (although I'm glad he isn't)

Like his hernia injury, where he was always due to return very soon, only didn't - took a couple months more than Shearer despite having similar injuries. Sounerss said at the time that they had similar complaints.

During this time, there was a post on the forum stating that he saw Carr in a pub when Newcastle were playing live on the TV, and he chose to move into a room where the match wasn't on, preferring to shun his own team and team-mates. Dont know whether that was true or not though.

Regardless, Carr is a fucking wastrel. Not only is he the worst player of our 20 or so seniors, he is totally uncommitted. Deserves to be booed in every game he plays.

Still not in the first sixteen having missed several games with a STUBBED TOE. If he was fit, you would expect him to get in ahead of Huntington (although I'm glad he isn't)

Like his hernia injury, where he was always due to return very soon, only didn't - took a couple months more than Shearer despite having similar injuries. Sounerss said at the time that they had similar complaints.

During this time, there was a post on the forum stating that he saw Carr in a pub when Newcastle were playing live on the TV, and he chose to move into a room where the match wasn't on, preferring to shun his own team and team-mates. Dont know whether that was true or not though.

Regardless, Carr is a fucking wastrel. Not only is he the worst player of our 20 or so seniors, he is totally uncommitted. Deserves to be booed in every game he plays.

Don't know what one is, but he certainly sounds like one  bluebiggrin.gif