Moyes or Martinez?

Belfast Mags
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was never sure if Martinez was a good manager or not, it was hard to know with Wigan and it still is with Everton TBH. But when I hear him talk about football he seems one of the most intelligent and positive managers I've ever heard, so I choose to believe he's got something about him. A bad season doesn't mean he's not a good manager.

Martinez needs to bite the bullet and realise that like how Allardyce needs an attacking coach to help him, he needs a defensive one. Moyes had drilled them into one of the best defensive units in the league, but now he's gone, and in their first year, they were still good defensively.

Due to this mixture, they were pretty much near the top

And now... they aren't

Honestly, I rate Koeman much higher than Martinez, and Moyes as well

Christ, do people every learn. This is a message to everybody on this forum. STOP f***ing JUDGING MANAGERS ON ONE SEASON. I wouldn't be surprised if Koeman had a bad season next season either. It happens every season. Some team has a good season. All of a sudden their manager is a brilliant manager. The next season they struggle and people then think he's a s*** manager. I've been consistent in my views on Martinez that I wasn't going to call him a brilliant manager based on last season given his past achievements and I think I've been proven right so far

This isn't Koeman's first good season, he was brilliant with Feyenoord too

Feyenoord play in a pub league.

PSV and Ajax......

Also play in a pub league.