N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting strategy.. :lol:

I do have Oscar and Cillissen who have already played, but only 6 and 9 points respectively.. no ta.

I'm still confident my team could get me upwards of 100 points, which would put me right up there again (depending on how many players you and a few others have left)

The 4 Colombians got me 64 :lol:

I'll not be sticking with the 12 I've got from Neymar, Maniatis and Duarte. Got 11 left in the squad still to play overall, but 7 spaces.

Jesus  :lol:

I put James in my team, but for some reason after their game I went to check how many points he got me and he wasnt there.  I have no idea what happened or why it didnt save or, whatever.. but fuck it was annoying.

I don't think my whole squad equals 100m either (I'd always use the full 100m because why not?) so I call shenanigans somewhere along the line  :lol:

Jesus  :lol:

I put James in my team, but for some reason after their game I went to check how many points he got me and he wasnt there.  I have no idea what happened or why it didnt save or, whatever.. but f*** it was annoying.

I don't think my whole squad equals 100m either (I'd always use the full 100m because why not?) so I call shenanigans somewhere along the line  :lol:

Thanks for making me feel better :lol:

Thanks for making me feel better :lol:

How so? You didnt select him?  Or because I didnt, though I (thought I) did  :lol:

I had him, but not many of my other choices are working out, particularly today. Could be a blessing in disguise if you captain somebody who scores a hattrick, as I don't think many who have him as © will dare to make that decision.