Today's Football Quiz

Wullie

Remember Peter Atherton being an answer for some question ages ago before Speed overtook him. Surely he was too shit to play for England.

Remember him at Cov. Shite.

I had no idea who he was. Looks like he played nearly 600 games in his career. Thought I'd check further to see whether he'd played enough in the PL. His wiki consists of 1 paragraph. 600 games, 1 paragraph :lol: No stat verification unfortunately.

Remember Peter Atherton being an answer for some question ages ago before Speed overtook him. Surely he was too shit to play for England.

I had no idea who he was. Looks like he played nearly 600 games in his career. Thought I'd check further to see whether he'd played enough in the PL. His wiki consists of 1 paragraph. 600 games, 1 paragraph :lol: No stat verification unfortunately.

Used to be a regular on the mid 90's sticker swap scene. Him and his shit mate Ian Nolan.

Remember him being a centre half with pace without any real aerial presence.

So many shit have played for England is what I've learned from this.

Looking back, and knowing the likes of David Nugent and Michael Ricketts got capped, surely Kevin Campbell should've had a shout when at Everton.

We actually had proper strikers then though.

So many shit have played for England is what I've learned from this.

Looking back, and knowing the likes of David Nugent and Michael Ricketts got capped, surely Kevin Campbell should've had a shout when at Everton.

We actually had proper strikers then though.

True.