Ivan Toney (now playing for Brentford)

joeyt

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

That Simon bloke gives me all sorts of bad vibes. 

He’s the weird cunt drinking on his own in the pub who would come and talk to you at the bar while you are waiting to be served.

He’ll be on a charge of some kind in the next couple of years.

45 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Fucking stupid thing to say full stop, but I agree with Mandoon, these people who leak this shit are pure snakes. 

Don't mind in this case though, he's trying to fuck some lass despite having a wife :lol:

3 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

Looks like it was that girls phone, but that doesn’t cover up the fact he’s an idiot for getting drawn into a situation like that when he’s earning massive amounts of money to represent the club/town he’s playing for

To anyone saying bring him home.. no, maybe don’t do that. Imagine the shit he’d cause saying something about Saudi or MBS.

We have enough dopes in our squad currently “Cous cous nonce”? We need to be bringing in players who can play but also have a brain.

It's not like he's in danger of ending up on the dole, though. If anything he'll be shipped out to a higher salary.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Basically the inference is if you are going to bat for Toney you are doing it because you want to fuck him, and it’s a fools errand 

Cheers. Makes sense. It's the first time I've seen him in the twittersphere, I just watch his FM YT videos. Twitter doesn't do anybody justice.

5 hours ago, SAK said:

The things some guys do for the pussy.

He was shrugging his shoulders, it was like ok, there I said it, no big deal. I think people are making more of it than necessary.

• 9 months later...

I love seeing Newcastle players play for England, and especially at big tournaments like the World Cup and he'd definitely deserve a call up, he's been fantastic over a long period of time.

But on the flip side, Wilson's also got hamstrings made of play-doh and I don't really want him running round for anyone that isn't us. :lol:

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Todays paper talk about gambling fuck his chances of going?

Investigation has been ongoing for the last 7 months. He still got selected for the England squad in September. 

• 2 weeks later...