Today's games

Nobby

Guest optimistic nit

1 goal and 1 assist. still have doyle as © though, so no double points for ronaldo. Still pissed off about my cl game :lol:

They are shite. Jammy as fook, little deflections off crosses turning into tap ins. Lucky twats.

We are ace. We just can't fucking run round the back.

Carrick is shite. He couldn't tackle Geoff Boycott's mum. Their midfield is invisible when they don't have the ball.

Isaksson is ace. Can see he is top class even after half a game.

Ryan (City reject) Giggs is shite. Never got a kick off Richards.

Stevie Ireland is ace.

Graham Poll is a fucking rag twat. Rooney should have been booked twice but he can't get his cards out quickly enough when we breath without permission. (Corradi 2nd justified, shocking dive)

Hatem Trabelsi is the best bosman signing of the summer.

Staggered that they are top. So ordinary out of possesion.

I am fucking gutted. Played so well but not got the breaks they have. I fucking hate these jammy cunts.

CTID.

They are shite. Jammy as fook, little deflections off crosses turning into tap ins. Lucky twats.

We are ace. We just can't f***ing run round the back.

Carrick is shite. He couldn't tackle Geoff Boycott's mum. Their midfield is invisible when they don't have the ball.

Isaksson is ace. Can see he is top class even after half a game.

Ryan (City reject) Giggs is shite. Never got a kick off Richards.

Stevie Ireland is ace.

Graham Poll is a f***ing rag T***. Rooney should have been booked twice but he can't get his cards out quickly enough when we breath without permission. (Corradi 2nd justified, shocking dive)

Hatem Trabelsi is the best bosman signing of the summer.

Staggered that they are top. So ordinary out of possesion.

I am f***ing gutted. Played so well but not got the breaks they have. I f***ing hate these jammy C***s.

CTID.

Only because Sibierski doesn't count as a bosman  bluewink.gif

Guest optimistic nit

Rooney and Ronaldo are the best two players in the league. can't do nowt against their class. they were involved in all 3 of the goals.

CTID.

worst chant in the history of football

Have you ever heard "On the ball City" (Norwich)? I refuse to believe City til I die is a worse song than one that includes the line "Hurrah we've scored a goal".

[insert club name here] till i die is a fucking stupid chant, worse and more cringeworthy than most ive ever heard