Secret Tyne-Wear Derby (went well...got beat 6-0)

Guest thenorthumbrian

Judging by their goal scorers, they fielded a resonable side. I really like the look of Watmore, btw. Hope it doesn't develop into a fetish for ex Sunlun Ninjas! ('ex' as I expect he'll be off somewhere next year, maybe even up the A184). Given the side we fielded, I am about as bothered about the result as I am by the other non-first team results: would be nice to see a win, signs of strength in depth (would be nice to have signs of strength anywhere...) but so what.  Don't see this game as having any bearing what so ever on the game in seven weeks time (minor matter of six games before then also). FWIW, I expect us to stay-up and I expect Sunderland (unfortunately) to be relegated (would prefer they weren't, we have far more simialrities than differences, and it's teh only game than brings out the 1980s footy fan in me). I also expect to beat them at SJP; and comfortably. I've a couple of friends who can't wait to have the last laugh if I am wrong. However in this case it is only the last laugh which really matters, and personally I can not fucking wait: tick-tock...