Secret Tyne-Wear Derby (went well...got beat 6-0)

Guest thenorthumbrian

Darlow

Barlasar

Bantz

Lascelles

Gibson

Roberts

Gouff

Longstaff

Marv - off injured early on

Aarons

Riviere

Some players got their match fitness up. Job done. It's not the end of the World :lol:

More embarrassing for the mackems that it was only 6

So there to get Saylor, Aarons and Riviere up to speed fitness wise. The rest will never make an impact on our first team. Actually thats wide of the mark.. they might have to in the championship.

As mentioned its no big deal losing a training match for fitness. Except we made it public against our bitter rivals and now look like a bunch of tards. Why on earth did we big them out of all the possible opponents.

Why have it against Sunderland if you want to make it no big deal?

Because they're a local team who also want a game?

Yeah but they must surely think hang on as a bit of PR were on iffy footing. Doesn't really bother me but I get why it would to some. Will not have done good will many favours.

A stupid idea which has not only created more negativity but highlighted something we all already knew anyway - which is that our fringe players are probably the poorest in the league.

If the idea was to get these players fit, then get the fuck in, Riviere & Gouffran can be considered for action.

Instantly had one of the many mackem at work pipe up about this. Asked him when's he getting his tee shirt printed?  :lol:

God I hate working in Sunderland

Just another reason for people to take the piss at work, not sure why we arranged it against Sunderland. Doing my head in already.

It's like the majority of decisions made by our people in charge. It means nothing at the end of the day - but makes us look unnecessarily stupid, irking and alienating sections of our fanbase again. Small meaningless things except the add up over time.

http://www.nufc.com/

"Friendly":

Game? what game?

A behind closed doors kickabout between United and the mackems was staged at the stadium of plight on Wednesday, the Shields Gazette reporting that:

".... it was sunderland who finished as emphatic winners, with Duncan Watmore netting a hat-trick in the 6-0 triumph. Steven Fletcher (twice) and Jack Rodwell were also on the scoresheet.

"Fringe players Steven Taylor, Yoan Gouffran, Jamaal Lascelles, Sylvain Marveaux and Karl Darlow all featured for the Magpies."

The Chronicle add that the half time score was 0-4 and the side was: Karl Darlow Dan Barlaser, Steven Taylor, Jamaal Lascelles, Liam Gibson, Callum Roberts, Yoan Gouffran, Sean Longstaff Sylvain Marveaux,  Rolando Aarons, Emmanuel Riviere.

Presumably Taylor was up front and Marveaux in goal.... at least the lack of fans gave home stewards a better chance of stopping pitch invaders.

:lol:

Darlow

Barlasar

Bantz

Lascelles

Gibson

Roberts

Gouff

Longstaff

Marv - off injured early on

Aarons

Riviere

Some players got their match fitness up. Job done. It's not the end of the World :lol:

My 7-a-side team could beat them.

Thing is 5 of that team have been involved in the first time at some point this season and will be again probably - you just don't play against Sunderland and get beat 6 - 0 - if you want to give practice to players then you do'nt do it against that lot and this is already being mentioned in national papers. Shocking management and as I said the one bonus is that the pressure on that useless cunt has been ramped up.

It's like the majority of decisions made by our people in charge. It means nothing at the end of the day - but makes us look unnecessarily stupid, irking and alienating sections of our fanbase again. Small meaningless things except the add up over time.

Exactly right.