Pre-Match pub

chrisfarrar

I'm coming up for the Spurs game with my 10 year old Son and would like to know which pubs are OK with kids before the match?

Thanks in advance!

Chris.

Pop in the Labour Club and I'll buy you a pint.

What if he looks weird?

Upstairs in the Three Bulls is fine for kids and handy for the ground. It gets busy around the bar but if you get a table in the corner you'll be ok. Generally anywhere that does food shouldn't be a problem for taking kids in, it just depends how close you want to be to the ground and what your bairn's like in busier places.

I'm coming up for the Spurs game with my 10 year old Son and would like to know which pubs are OK with kids before the match?

Thanks in advance!

Chris.

Pop in the Labour Club and I'll buy you a pint.

What if he looks weird?

As long as he doesn't sing no shit...

Thanks for the replies, even the sarcastic ones!

I usually come to matches with friends or the Mrs, so I do know all the usual bars, just never brought my Son to SJP for a game, been to loads away games though.

Definitely going to Bier Keller, usually go in there anyway. My lad looks older than 10, so FYEO is a possibility!!

I usually come to matches with friends or the Mrs, so I do know all the usual bars, just never brought my Son to SJP for a game, been to loads away games though.

Definitely going to Bier Keller, usually go in there anyway. My lad looks older than 10, so FYEO is a possibility!!

The Bier Keller is an awful bar.

When I had a ST and had the Bairn always went to either Milecastle or 5 Swans... easy to find a quiet spot and both have kiddy menus for scran

They've put a new carpet down in the Beehive which is nice. £1.55 a pint as well.

A fresh bucket of sawdust does not constitute a new carpet in my opinion.

The Bier Keller is an awful bar.