Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

Guest Howaythetoon

Hope you're ok, HTT.

Jon's mam sends her love and thanks to everyone for coming along and remembering him.

I've broken my Tarsel and damaged some tendons. I have to attend the fracture clinic tomorrow to get properly assessed but it looks like a 6-8 week recovery. So glad my car is automatic so I can at least still get around as they have given me crutches and told me not to try and walk on it or do any kind of thing that can cause more damage.

Guest Howaythetoon

Jon's mam sends her love and thanks to everyone for coming along and remembering him.

:love: Ah that's great, bless her.

Nice group pics above as well!

Hope you're ok, HTT.

I've broken my Tarsel and damaged some tendons. I have to attend the fracture clinic tomorrow to get properly assessed but it looks like a 6-8 week recovery. So glad my car is automatic so I can at least still get around as they have given me crutches and told me not to try and walk on it or do any kind of thing that can cause more damage.

And LFEE bullied you into going back on! :lol: Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hope you're ok, HTT.

And LFEE bullied you into going back on! :lol: Hope you have a speedy recovery.

He did the git. Nah, he wasn't to know how serious it was and to be honest I wanted to get back on. And thanks, was a pleasure to meet you even if we didn't speak much. Anyone who is interested in going to these games, honestly get yourself a long, me and my mate had a blast and every single person is canny and really really normal.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought yous were, mind I don't know what yous are like after the match when yous have had a few drinks in you, probably right freaks... ;)

Ohhh newsted's fuckin magic, he wears a Lifeson hat.

He tried to play some Rush songs but they said no fuck that.

He wants to play some Geddy on the famous fuckin' bass.

And when Neil is on the drums you'll shut your fuckin' face.

:lol: Should have quit when you were ahead pet. You won't get any likes for that apart from me.

He tried to play some Rush songs but they said no f*** that.

:lol: Should have quit when you were ahead pet. You won't get any likes for that apart from me.

Nothing a 20 minute drum solo won't sought.

He tried to play some Rush songs but they said no f*** that.

Nothing a 20 minute drum solo won't sought.

Sort. Autocorrect will get the blame for that. They don't do 20m drum solos, man. Let us have some fun, you misery. :thup: