Rate Our Summer Transfer Window

Lush Vlad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure we reached anything besides backup.

However, worth noting that Hanley has the necessary experience both Champs and PL and the guy is only 24 even tho he looks like he's 44. Might even turn into something in the future.

Will be interesting to see how Yedlin does, if he evolves and becomes somewhat stable. This is a new back 4 and I just hope Dummett gets benched sooner rather than later, although we tried similar s*** with Simpson and he won the league so, who the f knows :o

Murphy will do good as backup after Nitro goes KABOOM and gets served his reg reds :)

Money used will become money in when he changes around the squad again to enter PL next summer, just you wait and see. Rafa isn't blinded, he knew what he needed THIS season and stayed focus. When and if we enter PL you'll see another shitstorm coming.

True what was mentioned about his "system", however at RM there was alot mavericks... they didn't exactly go missing, but not excelling either so that's up for discussion.

Would actually have liked another look at Markovic, unfortunately that rumour wasn't true :/

Thinking he would do good in Champs and be awesome in PL after learning the ropes.

Threve

Really off topic but you're the one who lived/stayed in in Chile for a while right? I did go to Patagonia but never to the Chilean side because i got stuck in Buenos Aires longer than i expected :lol: I did go to Chile after Argentina, but never down south from Santiago. It just crossed my mind...