David Platt on Football First

ross magoo

Loved it tonight on MOTD2,

"Well you see Chelsea beating Newcastle and Everton"

Mark Lawrenson - "Yeah especially when Everton have some key players out"

Yes thats great 'Lawro' but what about Newcastle's 13 or so injured? forget to mention that? you f***ing ugly bastard

He is just jealous because we have always been better than Liverpool since the premiership up and till recently.

Yeah Liverpool have always been in our shadow, who wants to win things anyway?  :roll:

Guest Deep456

Yes thats great 'Lawro' but what about Newcastle's 13 or so injured? forget to mention that? you f***ing ugly bastard

He is just jealous because we have always been better than Liverpool since the premiership up and till recently.

Yeah Liverpool have always been in our shadow, who wants to win things anyway? :roll:

Mate are you dumb I said in the premiership do you even know when it started??? Blockhead.

Yeah Liverpool have always been in our shadow, who wants to win things anyway? :roll:

Mate are you dumb I said in the premiership do you even know when it started??? Blockhead.

You said we have always been better than Liverpool since the Premiership started, where in fact Liverpool have won several cups both domestically and in Europe.

You said we have always been better than Liverpool since the Premiership started, where in fact Liverpool have won several cups both domestically and in Europe.

I think he meant EPL positions only, which am sure they'll do us one as well.

I think he meant EPL positions only, which am sure they'll do us one as well.

I thought he might have meant that, but why would a Liverpool supporter be "jealous" of us? I'm sure the cups etc more than make up for their league positions.

Guest alijmitchell

Shearer twatting lawrenson all over the place would be f*****g fantastic. He could beat him until he admitted that the only reason he hates us is because he can't face the fact that he did a shit job for us and EVERYONE knows it. The mong

I thought Platt was quite complimentary about us. He said on a number of occasions how well we'd played in the first half etc. and that we always looked dangerous on the break.

The only pundits on television that aren't fuckwits of the highest order are Gavin Peacock, Alan Shearer, Leonardo (who is rarely on) and Alan Hansen (who runs it close).

Yeah i would agree with that. Dixon's love length couldn't be any further up Wenger's arse. Lawro is just a complete pear. Hanson is alrite when he isn't teamed up with Lawro. Mr chiles makes me laugh i like him. Peter schmeichel was poor and Shearer isn't that good, he needs to lighten up a little at times.

The best pundit ever though has to be Gordon Strachan, boy he could make me laugh, MOTD2 was the highlight of my week when he was on it :lol:

I suppose language changes over time. When I left the UK 30 years ago twatting something  meant you were having sex with it . Twat being a delectable part of the female anatomy primarily used by males for carnal knowledge.

Anyway, TV pundits. How Platt got a job is beyond me as he was over rated as a player. Lawrenson barely rated.

There is a Newcastle bias. Even the Smoggies and Makems get better treatment.

Lawrenson however takes his prognostications and biase to extremes. We crushed Pompey in a cup match and he had them for a result v us at St James's. In giving his assessments our injuries are never mentioned whereas the opositions are.

What is really interesting is his catalogue of pundit cliches. Newcastle can be counted on to conceed more than they score. Newcastles defence can be counted on to conceed etc. Its like reading a football horoscope. The guy must have some attributes to keep his job. But What?