Stuart Pearce

Nicky

I don't like Pearce. Self styled "top bloke"

i agree with that, but i also agree with the factthat it is nice to see managers being honest, just pearce seems to look for opportunities to make himself the most angelic manager in the league

Guest MalcolmSm1th

The other week, or it could have been the other month, when Pearce promised to 'educate' one of his own players in a post-match interview was classic.  I'd hate to be the poor sod educated by him, that's for sure.

was he right to recieve the yellow card that got him sent off for the dive at the end of the match? Joey Barton didn't think so. I think it was a good decision and should happen more often, what really impressed me was Stuart Pearce after the game admitting Corradi's guilt and saying he would talk to him in the week about it. Good, honest man and we could do with more managers like him to help stamp diving out of the game we all love.

Your thoughts?

I think Pearce's comments do him credit - not that there was a lot of choice because it was blatant mind.

Related to the subject, I've just watched the Chelsea-Arsenal game. Absolutely brilliant game, but it was marred a little by some really childish behaviour from both sets of players - constantly whinging against decisions and niggling one another. Is it a coincidence that their two managers are the also the worst in the league for moaning about refs and winding up other managers.