Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone mentioned on twitter yet bet it’s going into meltdown on there. The ITKs will be out in force.

Seeing nothing on Twitter. You been on the sauce, Stif?

Nah, happened at about 4pm, I was finishing work.

More than likely nothing? How often does a bleeding helicopter land on our pitch FFS?  :lol:

Well I just don’t want to be the one getting people’s hopes up if theirs a good explanation other than a takeover for it.

Then why even bother mentioning it in the first place :lol:

Not that i'd say that a helicopter is in any way an indication of a takeover.

Think people in here are wise enough to just take it in without jumping to conclusions, could be people arriving for talks or just check the club out physically.

Stifler you sure it wasn’t a alien spaceship or even more possible the hospital helicopter that lands behind St James Park?????

Wasn’t a RVI helicopter, I see that all the time. It also went into SJP, not the RVI helipad.

Actually I’m prity sure with the lack of further sightings by anyone else it was the helicopter from the hospital behind St James’s. to be fair depending where you stand it would probably look like it was landing in the ground.

Stifler you sure it wasn’t a alien spaceship or even more possible the hospital helicopter that lands behind St James Park?????

Wasn’t a RVI helicopter, I see that all the time. It also went into SJP, not the RVI helipad.

Sorry wrote me next reply before I saw your reply ???

Hopefully it was a practice run for tomorrow where Kenyon flies in at half time in his helicopter knocks Ashley clean out then chucks him in the helicopter to be taken away. Then parades Charnley around the ground where people can then throw rotten tomatoes at him. ??

Hopefully it was a practice run for tomorrow where Kenyon flies in at half time in his helicopter knocks Ashley clean out then chucks him in the helicopter to be taken away. Then parades Charnley around the ground where people can then throw rotten tomatoes at him. ??

giphy.gif

Love this little gem from the original Ashley thread. Martin Lol knew exactly what Ashley was up to:

"A little more info:

He's thick with Levy, Lewis and Kemsley leading to rumours that he would do a buy out at Spurs, although he'd never given any indication that he would.  Genuine football man so, in many ways, a better person to buy a club than an Abramovich."

Chronicle were saying a week ago Premier League responded with no comment when asked but now apparently they have changed their mind. Also never quite understand why the premier league would release any info about a possible new owner as if they failed their checks they could be sued.

Chronicle were saying a week ago Premier League responded with no comment when asked but now apparently they have changed their mind. Also never quite understand why the premier league would release any info about a possible new owner as if they failed their checks they could be sued.

Premier League would say fuck all until a club has confirmed a sale themselves.