Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Give it time. Stiffs spotted the helicopter land, but not take back off. It's still in there, loaded with transfer cash. It's just taking a little longer to rip down all the sports direct signs before tonight's match.

Give it time. Stiffs spotted the helicopter land, but not take back off. It's still in there, loaded with transfer cash. It's just taking a little longer to rip down all the sports direct signs before tonight's match.

Not sure the Premier League will be happy with playing football around a helicopter.

I am so excited for today

We will all be buzzing for tonight's match and Mike Ashley will be here no more.

It will spur the players on to re-create the 1996 battering of Man Utd with Schar scoring a delightful chip over De Gea for the 5th.

Keegan will land on the pitch at full time with Shearer to be installed as new club ambassadors and Lee Charnley will be frog marched out to the centre circle like a captured mexican drug lord for us all to wave off into the night.

I am so excited for today

We will all be buzzing for tonight's match and Mike Ashley will be here no more.

It will spur the players on to re-create the 1996 battering of Man Utd with Schar scoring a delightful chip over De Gea for the 5th.

Keegan will land on the pitch at full time with Shearer to be installed as new club ambassadors and Lee Charnley will be frog marched out to the centre circle like a captured mexican drug lord for us all to wave off into the night.

Spice is a hell of a drug.

Sir John Hall today-

“It’s not just about coughing up £300m – and from what I hear, there’s nothing yet on the table – but having the resources to change the whole club and buy players who can take us to we’re we should be

Shut up John Hall, shut the fuck up man.  If a new owner isn't bleeding money out of the club like you and Freddy Shepherd did from dividends or running it into the ground like the current piece of shit owner there'll already be resources, the club brings in its own resources.

He was good compared to Ashley, a bit shite at his job but actually wanted success for the club.  He still took huge sums of money out of the club though, as did John Hall.

My personal view is that the pair did well enough with the club performance wise to justify the money they took.

Not my point whether you do or don't think they "deserved the money"  my point was that if you aren't taking money out then the club makes its own resources to spend.  So the shite people (like John Hall) spout about new owners having to have big money to spend is just that, shite.

But on whether they deserved it or not, I think there's nothing wrong with being paid for your job, but they went far too far and no I don't think they deserved the amount they took.  Not when at times they were sanctioning dividend payments (majority of that going to them) in seasons when the club had actually lost money.  That's the behaviour of a greedy leech not a good business owner.

Guest neesy111

Not my point whether you do or don't think they "deserved the money"  my point was that if you aren't taking money out then the club makes its own resources to spend.  So the shite people (like John Hall) spout about new owners having to have big money to spend is just that, shite.

But on whether they deserved it or not, I think there's nothing wrong with being paid for your job, but they went far too far and no I don't think they deserved the amount they took.  Not when at times they were sanctioning dividend payments (majority of that going to them) in seasons when the club had actually lost money.  That's the behaviour of a greedy leech not a good business owner.

While increasing the club's debt.

How many days until the "Rafa offered new contract" story comes out, given the club another avenue of blame for why we couldn't sign any players with the uncertainty?

I'm assuming the takeover talk will finish in about 2 weeks and then the contract story until February?