Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Solanke having a medical at Palace. Nowt like moving quickly.

Meanwhile our t*** of an owner is having a lovely holiday.

That transfer makes too much sense and it’s the type of deal we haven’t done in a couple of years.

I wasn’t a fan of buying players with the sole purpose to sell for profit but we’re not even investing in young players like we were. Last time we were relegated look at the money we recouped from sales. We’ve barely got any assets worth selling now. Ashley seems to push us further in the wrong direction every season.

Who’s to say Ashley can’t find a just-about-plausible manager to keep people interested?

Yep. Let's face it, the overwhelming majority who didn't want to protest anyway will be satisfied with anyone really, Support the team and all that.

Who’s to say Ashley can’t find a just-about-plausible manager to keep people interested?

Yep. Let's face it, the overwhelming majority who didn't want to protest anyway will be satisfied with anyone really, Support the team and all that.

Need to be fair and give the new guy a chance.

Following this club is such a fucking chore :lol:

Will we ever get any good times again ffs.

If you are currently under 10 years of age, there's a slight chance you might see some !

To think that in 1969/70, as it was the first season I could afford to go to matches regularly, I was accused of being a "Glory Hunter", as we had just won the Fairs Cup in June that year (1968/69 Season) !!!

If I only knew . . . .

Thanks for fuck all  O0

Reporters should be banned from Twitter. It's resulted in them needing to fill their timelines with absolute unneeded guff. Not blaming then directly as it's just the culture we're in now but fucking hell, what is any point in that tweet other than the masses are demanding information from someone who clearly has none?

Thanks for fuck all  O0

Reporters should be banned from Twitter. It's resulted in them needing to fill their timelines with absolute unneeded guff. Not blaming then directly as it's just the culture we're in now but fucking hell, what is any point in that tweet other than the masses are demanding information from someone who clearly has none?

I don't think it's a load of guff, I think Edwards is just saying that the S*n and Mirror reports are crap, nothing has changed since before Christmas and no one knows anything different. Daft that it has to be said but so many fans have whipped themselves into a frenzy over those dubious reports he probably felt he had to quell the fire.

Thanks for fuck all  O0

I don't think it's a load of guff, I think Edwards is just saying that the S*n and Mirror reports are crap, nothing has changed since before Christmas and no one knows anything different. Daft that it has to be said but so many fans have whipped themselves into a frenzy over those dubious reports he probably felt he had to quell the fire.

People were asking him about the reports and he said he'd been away for a couple weeks and would check it out. This was his response. It was reasonable of him I think.

Guest covmag

Lazy shit, ive given up on this now, he’s done it so many times it’s predictable as fuck.

Imagine being a journo in Newcastle, nothing to ever report on, no signings due no takeover gonna happen.

Nothing