Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks for fuck all  O0

Reporters should be banned from Twitter. It's resulted in them needing to fill their timelines with absolute unneeded guff. Not blaming then directly as it's just the culture we're in now but fucking hell, what is any point in that tweet other than the masses are demanding information from someone who clearly has none?

I don't think it's a load of guff, I think Edwards is just saying that the S*n and Mirror reports are crap, nothing has changed since before Christmas and no one knows anything different. Daft that it has to be said but so many fans have whipped themselves into a frenzy over those dubious reports he probably felt he had to quell the fire.

As far as I can remember, Edwards has never broken news about the club that was exclusive to him or his paper.  Whereas the Mirror, they have.

Probably nothing, but a helicopter has just landed at SJP.

Does it land on the pitch?

Ashley’s usually doesn’t, but this one did. Also worth noting that it was more of a grey colour and larger than Ashley’s usual one.

More than likely nothing, but still, thought to share.

Probably nothing, but a helicopter has just landed at SJP.

Does it land on the pitch?

Ashley’s usually doesn’t, but this one did. Also worth noting that it was more of a grey colour and larger than Ashley’s usual one.

More than likely nothing, but still, thought to share.

I noticed one heading in the direction of the stadium last night about 10pm

More than likely nothing? How often does a bleeding helicopter land on our pitch FFS?  :lol:

Well I just don’t want to be the one getting people’s hopes up if theirs a good explanation other than a takeover for it.

More than likely nothing? How often does a bleeding helicopter land on our pitch FFS?  :lol:

Well I just don’t want to be the one getting people’s hopes up if theirs a good explanation other than a takeover for it.

Then why even bother mentioning it in the first place :lol:

Not that i'd say that a helicopter is in any way an indication of a takeover.