Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

It's all starting to build now I think he'll be gone sooner rather than later but I bet he has one final fuck you up his sleeve

Usmanov! Usmanov!

He’s already put his money into Everton (yes, illegally but he’s gotten away with it) so it’s not going to happen

Unless you read the previous page, where he, you know, hasn’t.

You need to watch the Channel 4 documentary then, he’s secretly been putting money into Everton for two years now. HE ALREADY OWNS EVERTON

Usmanov! Usmanov!

He’s already put his money into Everton (yes, illegally but he’s gotten away with it) so it’s not going to happen

You need to watch the Channel 4 documentary then, he’s secretly been putting money into Everton for two years now. HE ALREADY OWNS EVERTON

The Alex Jones of N-O.

Usmanov! Usmanov!

The Alex Jones of N-O.

Only if you think Channel 4 Dispatches ie one of Britain’s most respected television journalism programmes is just a huge conspiracy theory

Come on Amanda! Make a comeback. The fat kid is on his last fucking legs now. Need one final punch to k.o him and he'll be down for the 10 count.

just wish the season was a few more weeks away.

a good start and i feel this will lose momentum.

Just hope this has got the attention of those turning up on Saturday. support Rafa, support the players. They've been class. but don't let up on ramping up the pressure on the fat cunt.

someone out there has to take advantage of the situation you feel. The bastard wants out. he's possibly praying hard he gets a bid out of nowhere for the club now.

It feels like the pressure is starting to snowball on fat Mike. This needs to continue relentlessly and I reckon he will be gone by Xmas. Problem is I fear if we have a good start to the season the dissenters will wind their neck in. Needs to continue as it will demonstrate Rafa can work wonders despite Ashley and not because of him

He won't be going anywhere whilst Rafa is here. Rafa keeps 90% of our fans content enough not to be bothered by Ashley or any protests

Oh for fucks sake, wind your neck in man.

This whole protest movement has started to gather pace because of Rafa, and him exposing the owner as a liar in public.

You, and others like you, belittling our fanbase at every opportunity because you think you know best has had absolutely fuck all affect.

Either get behind it or keep quiet.

i would take a bad start to the season to force the cunt out before Xmas.

With the fixtures we have I'd be amazed if we aren't in the bottom 3 after 10 games

The nicest thing about our winning run last season was that it kept you from posting regularly.

Come on its as tough a start as we could ask for couple that with lack of investment in first XI and a disillusioned set of players it makes it even tougher. The likelihood is we are going to start our first 2 or 3 games with Joselu as our striker and no new signings in the 11