Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think our players disillusioned they are united. Rafa always had them fighting for each other. I don't think any of this will affect their performances it may even spur them on. We need more banners about Unity. It's us, Rafa and the players versus all the rest. Fuck them all.

So there is a twitter page for KBA Fashion, they linked to some trainer from SD, well we know what happened next

The reality is their Twitter (and other social media) presence is ruined because they can't avoid it, the moment they post something there's an avalanche of comments.

I can't believe this has taken this long BUT the simplicity of it is brilliant.

Just caught up with the days events, well done to all concerned for forcing them to delete their tweet. Its a brutally effective method for so little effort and shows how easily he can be got at. Hurting Sports Direct is clearly the way forward.

On a separate note, Sports Direct should be the North East equivalent of the Sun paper in Liverpool. Hated, by everyone, for ever.

Just caught up with the days events, well done to all concerned for forcing them to delete their tweet. Its a brutally effective method for so little effort and shows how easily he can be got at. Hurting Sports Direct is clearly the way forward.

On a separate note, Sports Direct should be the North East equivalent of the Sun paper in Liverpool. Hated, by everyone, for ever.

Unfrotuantly Sports Direct has no competition. There are too many people who don't get involved in football or the politics of it, and too many happy clappers, and too many people who can't afford to stop shopping there which the shop appeals too.

In the last week or so Start Fitness have done well with gaining customers for the away shirt, but they will likely be 1 off customers for a product that they couldn't really sell above the price of SD. Go in to find a pair of cheap running shoes to get into Couch to 5k and they are a lot more then what you'll pay at SD. They are probably the only alternative sports shop in Newcastle, with JD appealing to those who generally have a bigger budget (and still a part of Ashley's empire).

We should lobby the newspapers to blur out tat direct in any photos they publish. That would piss him off

Erm, I think you need to go back through this thread. Keith Bishop has many journalists underneath him, and Ashley is friends with those who own aspects of our media, the papers and media, in general, isn't going to turn on him.

What was the tweet that got deleted, that one from KBA Fashion?

Fucking KBA Fashion FFS, you couldn’t make this shit up 😀

Sports direct tried first and deleted, the followed by KBA.

We should lobby the newspapers to blur out tat direct in any photos they publish. That would piss him off

I love this. Even if it was just The Chronicle airbrushing out his logos in their photos it would be a start.

I sent an email to the editor years ago pleading with them to do this while they were banned, never got a reply.

On the back of this I have joined Twitter, no idea what I am doing but have spent the last hour amusing myself telling adidas and nike that I won't buy anymore of their products while they continue to associate with SD, at least I think I have !

Sports Direct, Im not up to speed with what the other company tweeted.

Also, well done to Chi Onwurah.

Alot of the images seem to come from here. Just be careful nothing is libellous. Nothing seems to be maybe infringement on copyright. Also so people know threats to kill now carries a hefty sentence. I have read stories of people sending a text and getting 5 years.

Fucking hell, you could kill someone, get away with it being classed as manslaughter, and get the same sentence. Fucking baffling.

The KBA Fashion one is still up, can't be for much longer like

Still up.

Still getting absolute pelters. :lol:

I love how they're trying to slyly advertise in public, as if they fail to understand the concept of either social media, or even the internet in general. It's a beautiful sight to see.