Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So this cunt is not dead yet?

Yeah he's dead, any chance you can stop now?

When you stop the needless digs at me. Okay, mate? Okay? :mung:

If the moderating team feel that a forum user is consistently making non-contributive posts, or if they feel that his or her level of contribution to the discussion is overly destructive or conflict-driven - in particular when posting in the Football discussion section - they may choose to delete that user's account at their own discretion. The member is free to sign up with another account on the condition that they change their ways, but failure to do so will result in continued deletion and eventually a permanent ban.

Guest reefatoon

Jim white talking absolute shite

Since yesterday, these muppets on Sky Sports News keep saying "Newcastle continue to trade in the market" before talking about Rondon. Have to try and get a little pro Ashley in there every fucking time.

The use of the phrase 'trade in the market' is so disingenuous, its literally correct but masks the fact that we haven't actually spent much money ad raked in about 40 million

Jim white talking absolute shite

Since yesterday, these muppets on Sky Sports News keep saying "Newcastle continue to trade in the market" before talking about Rondon. Have to try and get a little pro Ashley in there every fucking time.

Jim white, graham Courtney and Micky grey all blaming the players, bob mills thinks it’s clever from the players. They reckon the dispute is almost solved

So this cunt is not dead yet?

Yeah he's dead, any chance you can stop now?

When you stop the needless digs at me. Okay, mate? Okay? :mung:

If the moderating team feel that a forum user is consistently making non-contributive posts, or if they feel that his or her level of contribution to the discussion is overly destructive or conflict-driven - in particular when posting in the Football discussion section - they may choose to delete that user's account at their own discretion. The member is free to sign up with another account on the condition that they change their ways, but failure to do so will result in continued deletion and eventually a permanent ban.

An Nah, KI really needs to make a change like.

I thought the issue was that Ashley was trying to cut the bonuses, along with raising the bar for when they kick in (6th place)?

Not that the players were looking for more money than last year?

I bet Talksport is unbearable at the moment with everything that is going on.

On Twitter there are many posts about how greedy the players are, totally ignoring the fact that all other clubs have bonus structures.

I thought the issue was that Ashley was trying to cut the bonuses, along with raising the bar for when they kick in (6th place)?

Yeah thats what I thought, he cut the bonus and set an impossible target with minimal spend on the squad. Making it impossible to achieve.

Ashley is some kind of throwback to a Victorian work house owner out of a Dickens novel, he seems to forget we live in a world with social media where everyone and anyone can communicate now.  His lies and deciet are now catching up with him.  :lol:

Yeah thats what I thought, he cut the bonus and set an impossible target with minimal spend on the squad. Making it impossible to achieve.

Ashley is some kind of throwback to a Victorian work house owner out of a Dickens novel, he seems to forget we live in a world with social media where everyone and anyone can communicate now.  His lies and deciet are now catching up with him.  :lol:

That’s even worse than I thought. What a cunt  :lol:

What have they tweeted that would lead to suspension?

It's probably just that they're using Sports Direct branding and registered a handle very similar to Sports Direct.

Sports Directile Disfunction should be ok though.