Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Probably a question for after the window shuts but where has the Sky, transfer surplus, commercial and season ticket money gone ?

Gonna be embarrassing on Saturday watching Sky try to address this without hurting their buddy fat Mike. It actually wouldn't surprise me to see him do another interview.

They’ll completely skip over it

They won't be able to if our players won't talk to them, well you would hope.

Guest MagpieAbroad

I can't believe how people are attacking his other businesses. That's never on, it's a disgrace to see people do that.

That said, there needs to be a protest, but based on the club and not his other honest businesses. This could affect Sports Direct Share Prices, and I'll be honest, I have a few shares in it, and there's no reason to attack his business over this.

I hope the protest against his disgraceful handling of the club goes on though, but it should leave his business alone

I can't believe how people are attacking his other businesses. That's never on, it's a disgrace to see people do that.

That said, there needs to be a protest, but based on the club and not his other honest businesses. This could affect Sports Direct Share Prices, and I'll be honest, I have a few shares in it, and there's no reason to attack his business over this.

I hope the protest against his disgraceful handling of the club goes on though, but it should leave his business alone

Satire doesn't work online.

Areet Keith.

:lol: Fucking hell.

Yeah KBA probably setting up a few fake accounts to try to make some positive comments, or at least to direct the abuse in a way they find preferable.

Problem is, there'll be a couple of them and tens of thousands of us. Good luck, shitbreak. :lol:

:mung:

Not that i believe this wind up but, if true, while i share heartfelt sorrow for your shares. Fuck Sports Direct and any other business the fat mess has his porky fingers in.

I hope they all burn to the ground.