Mark Hughes, a pathetic display of whinging...

AyeDubbleYoo

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this, but just watched the video of Mark Hughes after the game, and it really made me feel slightly ill.

He spends nearly the entire interview moaning about decisions and then complains about his injury situation (!).

Pathetic really, it would be nice to see him taking some responsibility for their league position. I just hope for their sake that in private he's not passing this whinging excuse-making attitude on to the players.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6201450.stm

Guest Ridzuan

I agree with you there.I didnt watch his post match interview,but I read what he had to say and it was disappointing.Anyway,he can make whatever excuses he wants,but in the end,we won the match and his whining will not change that fact.

Guest cybermansrevenge

I just hope for their sake that in private he's not passing this whinging excuse-making attitude on to the players.

Oh you can be sure he is, when he played he was a dirty niggly player who whinged and tried to referee the game, now his side does exactly the same. I mean calling Keith Hackett in to have a "chat" what a load of bollocks

Guest MalcolmSm1th

Indeed, I remember his playing days and I never liked him as a human being then.  When he became the Welsh coach he seemed to have left that all behind.  But now he's back in the league his true colours are now starting to show once again.

His bleating is as bad as Soumess's, kamara went though all three decisions he claimed went against them and Kamara was bang on to say that all three were correct. Martins wasn,t offside and neither was Taylor and the foul on martins was clearly to deny a goalscoring chance.

Guest theunis

Agree Rouder is the best he hardly really moans like the rest of the managers does. I hate the winging of say Wenger just get on with it all have problems just deal with it

He also seemed to take "credit" for the thuggery they showed - more so in the 2nd half. Boasting about how "physical" they were. He certainly came over a king sized turd. bluesigh.gif

Guest nufc_geordie

TBF the Blackburn player did play the ball first, it hit his head, he cocked up, Martins was away and Henchoz was never going to catch him! RED, SIMPLE AS!

Aye he got his head to the ball but only knocked it towards the corner of the box, Martins was going to be onto it, so he pulled him down. He had an arm over his shoulder and the other grabbed his shirt, pulled the shirt clean out of his shorts, as was pointed out on Goals on Sunday.  :thup:

Was a deliberate foul all the way!

Aye he got his head to the ball but only knocked it towards the corner of the box, Martins was going to be onto it, so he pulled him down. He had an arm over his shoulder and the other grabbed his shirt, pulled the shirt clean out of his shorts, as was pointed out on Goals on Sunday. :thup:

Was a deliberate foul all the way!

Great news, I'm justified in slagging him off, can't wait to see the appeal fail as well  blueyes.gif

Yea he moans about the goals being off-side when they were on-side and that the red card was harsh when by the rules it was a correct decision but not once did he mention the terrible tackle on Emre or the fact that Neill took Zoggy a few times and didnt even get booked once and not to mention Savage antics all day!!!

I can understand managers being upset when they lose but MH is just making an idiot out of himself, He gave an interview saying the goals were off-side then about 10 seconds later said he had'nt seen any replays.

The best team won and it would have been very disappointing if Blackburn had salvaged a point. I'm guessing he was a bit gutted as they played well with 10 men in the second half but I thought it was a sending off and, as has already been said, none of our goals were in fact offside.

To be fair (even though I started this thread!), it must be difficult to be expected to come out with something sensible immediately after the match when you're wound up etc. I'd like to think he would have been a bit more balanced after he'd slept on it.

Although then again...

Blackburn Rovers have lodged an appeal against Stephane Henchoz's red card against Newcastle United.

Henchoz was sent off on 40 minutes after bringing down Obafemi Martins as he looked to run on goal.

Referee Dermot Gallagher deemed the Swiss centre-half to have denied Martins a goalscoring opportunity and sent Henchoz off.

After the game, Blackburn boss Mark Hughes was furious about the decision and felt his team had again been victims of an injustice.

Hughes said: "We get the sending off - Stephane's won the ball and then clipped the player as he's going down.

"It was a foul, but everyone in the ground was astonished by that.

"A lot of decisions are going against us as at the moment."

An appeal has been submitted to The Football Association, whose disciplinary commission will hear the case on Tuesday.