AFC Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle United - 24/02/2018 - post match anticlimax p19

Disco

You didn't watch the game. Or if you did you have no idea what was going on. I think it is probably the latter.

Most of your post doesn't make sense. But hey, this is a forum for opinions regardless of your level of intelligence. I'm sure all are welcome and you may learn something.

This is such a cuntish post I am not sure where to start [emoji38]

You didn't watch the game. Or if you did you have no idea what was going on. I think it is probably the latter.

Most of your post doesn't make sense. But hey, this is a forum for opinions regardless of your level of intelligence. I'm sure all are welcome and you may learn something.

This is such a cuntish post I am not sure where to start [emoji38]

I’m still marvelling over the previous one. Not sure what bemused me the most, Ayoze Perez not being criticised on here or his contribution to the second goal being a shot; a weak shot.

I keep on thinking a point away isn't that bad really. Just so frustrating as we could have coasted to a healthy win.

The biggest concern I have with our approach to defending our leads is that it's based on sitting deep, compact and looking for a counter. We surrender posession and don't keep the ball. It looks like we don't feel comfortable holding on to the ball and making other team chase for it. We just try aa quick attack and then back to sitting deep. We've got to start being able to keep the ball for longer periods and starve the opposition of time to create chances.