Teams who can't finish above us - 2017/18

Skeletor

I don't know where else is best for this but it's absolutely disgusting that we lose four on the trot and don't drop out of the top ten that we'd only barely squeezed in to. :lol:

I don't know where else is best for this but it's absolutely disgusting that we lose four on the trot and don't drop out of the top ten that we'd only barely squeezed in to. :lol:

I just assumed we dropped out of the top ten a couple of weeks ago, mental how we're still tenth :lol:

5 teams can’t finish above us. We can’t finish higher than 10th. Where’s it going to be: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th?

I’ll think Palace will beat West Brom. Can’t see Bournemouth getting anything at Burnley, nor Watford at Man Utd. Liverpool will beat Brighton. West Ham will lose to Man Utd away, but may beat Everton at home. Draw at best versus Chelsea for us. Sooo, I reckon 11th with the draw by a point, with a loss on gd. Which was my preseason guesstimate. Top ten was my hope. Could still make it if we match Palace’s result and other games go to plan.